• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured TT Isle of Man The Game: Introducing the Kawasaki ZX-6R of Jamie Coward

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,013
    TT Isle of Man The Game - Jamie Coward 2.jpg
    Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive have revealed another new bike for TT Isle of Man The Game - Introducing Jamie Coward's Kawasaki ZX-6R!

Bike racing fans are understandably excited for the prospect of a fully fledged bike racing title featuring the legendary Isle of Man TT Course, and it looks like both Kylotonn and Bigben are keen to make sure the upcoming title is a faithful recreation of the race and riders that have taken part in the event over the past couple of seasons.

Unfortunately a few weeks ago the developers confirmed the initial launch date of October 2017 would be delayed into the first part of 2018, however the bike previews appear to be continuing with this latest set of images from the second Kawasaki to be revealed to potential players, the ZX-6R of 25-year-old West Yorkshireman and 2013 500cc Classic TT Race podium finisher Jamie Coward.

The ZX-6R is the sixth bike reveal from TT Isle of Man the Game, coming in alongside the already previewed Ian Hutchinson BMW S1000RR, Michael Dunlop YZF-R6, Ian Lougher run Suter MMX 500, Kawasaki ZX-10 RR of Steve Mercer and EBR 1190RS of Mark Miller, adding to a diverse mix of 2016 and 2017 riders to have tackled the famous Snaefell Mountain course.

TT Isle of Man the Game will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC during early 2018.

TT Isle of Man The Game - Jamie Coward 1.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man the Game? Do you think the game will offer a decent experience for those looking to recreate the legendary event? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Rhian

Rhian

Ratings:
    +11
    Kylotonn did a great job of WRC 7, so cautiously optimistic and the bikes look great. Can't make a worse bike game than Milestone anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. pjlee1998

pjlee1998
    Peter Lee Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    Looks nice, but as I've said previously, I hope they don't stop there. It'd be nice to see lower riders and privateers get recognition as well (totally not because I know a rider who finished top 10 this year :D:D).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fabrice Bourguignon

Fabrice Bourguignon
    Gorace.fr Premium

Ratings:
    +95
    Witch controler with the moto games ?

5. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,954
    be nice with some shadows slightly under the tires and bike make a world of difference :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +58
    And bike's plus driver's from the past would be nice! Historic-dlc maybe?

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. pjlee1998

pjlee1998
    Peter Lee Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    Definitely, a few bikes from each era wouldn't go amiss. And yes, that includes the 15 geared MZ's of the 1950s!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +207
    My fingers are tightly crossed :geek: ..So far looks very promising :thumbsup: but I guess we will never know for sure, until we either wait for the reviews, or purchase.

9. Frietpan

Frietpan

Ratings:
    +5
    Hehe good question... Do they still make those handlebar things as controllers?

10. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +243
    Jamie Coward? That's about as ironic a name as you can get for a TT rider.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Aaron Smythe

Aaron Smythe

Ratings:
    +84
    here is another bike reveal --

12. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +577
    No Manx Nortons?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. delpinsky

delpinsky

Ratings:
    +61
    The only way to give justice to this incredible race is to have the whole track laserscanned with a good level of details of the environment. I understand it will never have the GT Sport graphic quality and lighting engine, but...

The screenshot of the Kawasaki looks really good...crossing fingers about the physics and the handling of the bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +45
    love this game....:inlove::inlove:

15. ronniej

ronniej
    The dude Premium

Ratings:
    +186
    Looking forward to this, but I haven't played a Moto GP or otherwise that captures the essence of riding a bike, like a car game can get a little closer because your mainly stationary enclosed in a cockpit. That's why many bike riders can't get into these games and I'm not sure how anyone would achieve it. (But pls, keep trying!)
    I own a ZX10R and not that I've ever done it, or have had the space to do it up here in Canada:sneaky: but I hear its quite thrilling to go 300+kph with little to no protection and everything is blurring from the vibration and velocity and praying to your God that nothing comes between your front tire and the road. Hard to capture.

16. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Premium

Ratings:
    +368
    If this is an actual SIM; I will design a peripheral for this. For too long car SIM's have had wheels and pedals and what not. It's time for us bikers to have our stuff too. I have Solidworks 2016 and I'm not afraid to use it! There are a ton of local CNC machine shops here too. I may need help from electricians and computer nerds in here though. All I can do is the part design phase.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 2
  17. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +155
    Test Drive Unlimited 3 will be also made by Kylotonn, if I'm not mistaken? At least Test Drive rights are now owned by same publisher, BigBen. Could be interesting...

Because WRC 7 handling is quite believable, only the FFB they are struggling a bit with. TDU type of game with okay physics would be a blast. I love the concept of TDU 1 and 2, but handling was a problem

Bike game, even with greatest physics, the controlling method is a problem.

Btw, started to think if Jamie Coward's surname had anything to do with him becoming Isle of Man TT driver :D Like "I'll show you..."

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  18. ronniej

ronniej
    The dude Premium

Ratings:
    +186
    Godspeed sir. It would have to be a standalone unit much like the motion kits for racing sims....Once a true bike sim were to surface, there would be a market and you could be at the forefront.

*Perhaps not, it could be a base unit like there is now as there isn't much resistance from left to right just the "absorption" feel would be most important (up-down FFB)...Hmmm, interesting..Good luck lol.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. ventilspieler

ventilspieler
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Would be cool to see something like that happening. Actually there are some youtube videos of "Selfmade" mototbike simulators: e.g.

There seem to be even more professional implementations:

20. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,125
    Mod support, that's all I'm looking forward in a game like this :cool: