1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured TT Isle of Man - The Game Confirmed for November 2017 Release

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,616
    TT Isle of Man - The Game 1.jpg
    Following plenty of speculation and the occasional phone recorded glimpse of the game in action, Big Ben have finally confirmed the new official Isle of Man TT game will be coming this November.

Benefitting from an official licence for motorcycle racings premier road race event, TT Isle of Man the Game has now been confirmed to release across console and PC platforms in the month of November.

To mark the occasion, Bigben have released a short 50 second teaser trailer for the new game, showing off some pretty strong looking graphics and giving us a closer look at the impressive level of detail lavished on this most incredible of racing venues.

You can check out the video below:

Nothing is more spectacular and thrilling as the world’s most iconic motorbike course: the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy. Play the game this November on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and experience the rush of racing this faithfully-recreated track.

This is THE game for all motorbiking fans.

Please note: all featured in-game footage is still a work in development and taken from an early version of the game.

Sadly very little is yet know about the new game, however with the mix of powerful racing bikes, the full Isle of Man TT course and racing action like has never before been created to this level of detail on modern consoles, this game has all the ingredients to become something of a must have for bike racing fans.

TT Isle of Man - The Game will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 2017.

TT Isle of Man - The Game 2.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

Like what you see so far? Looking forward to the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Matthew Allington

Matthew Allington

Ratings:
    +127
    That track looks beautiful

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +339
    Ive seen some gameplay but like all motorcycle games it looks so unatural...static during cornering.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +121
    animation of the bikes needs to be more fluid and realistic. There's a scene on that trailer that looked unnatural.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. calbear13

calbear13

Ratings:
    +3
    The jump at Ballaugh looks like it would have broken the suspension immediately. The run down Bray Hill looks like it was at 1.75x speed, actually... so does the Gooseneck. And you know what, I'll still buy it because to this day I'm stuck playing a game from 2009 on my PS2 in order to lap the circuit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    I'd love to go back into the TT experience but not with this "effort."

7. rbt52

rbt52

Ratings:
    +3
    I saw a video but didn't catch the release date. It doesn't inspire much confidence that they are planning to release the game this year but are still using placeholder physics. It's not even a matter of it being a sim or not, gameplay should come first no matter what genre.

8. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia

Ratings:
    +218
    I don't like the way it looks in the teaser either, but the onboard footage is far more promising!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,113
    I'm not normally a bike sim fan but visually it looks absolutely stunning, the levels of detail are fantastic.

As mentioned above though I'm a little worried about the movement of the bike, it seems almost forced and not very fluid.

If I was one of the modelling team that had probably spent 100's (maybe 1,000's) of hours creating that circuit I would be disappointed that the physics don't match the visuals.

I hope I'm wrong though, the sim-racing world needs some titles that are different from the usual stuff.

I don't know if they still race them on the course or not but it would have been fun to have the Superkarts as well. Although when I look at the Youtube vids, is this part of the course or a separate version?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +50
    Really looking forward to this, great looking, sound to me already ok-level, great feel of speed and i like the looking of the handling. Only one thing i hate about this game no matter where i go look info about it, is the comment's... Hate hate hate hate hate...... Jeesus criest give them a chance! Finally getting a chance to get new TT-Game and what you see? People are just... Don't have word to describe it in the fancy way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,803
    They have never raced Karts on the TT course Andrew. But They have raced through part of it before. Onchan and Peel If I remember rightly. But they are only short street courses, nothing like the 37.5 mile TT course. Wouldn't mind seeing them do it though. Obviously it won't be as exciting as watching bikes do it.;):thumbsup:

I can't wait for this game. I am so looking forward to perfecting a lap on a superbike. I only hope the crash physics don't allow kids and crashers to bounce of walls when doing a lap and carry on.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +228
    Motorbike games/sims really need some hardware products for me to be interesting to buy them. Don't really care about sim physics if I'm going to play with a PS4 controller...

Thrustmaster should definitely come up with something to cover their racing hardware line.

And then Playseat makes a plain simple chassis.

THAT will make this games evolve.

(And yes, I have tried the motorbike simulator which name I don't remember now. With I pad. It sucked. I sucked at it. Zero feeling, definitely not for me that way)

13. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Absolutely not my friend, I'm actually really impressed with what I've seen so far.

I do some 3D design in my spare time and I know the amount of effort that goes into a simple tree or piece of road so I admire their attention to detail :thumbsup:

I don't like being critical about any title, the screen shots and videos we've seen so far have all been Alpha or Beta test versions so yes lets see what the final version is like :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +949
    Nobody knows how to do real good teaser videos and trailers since 2010, nobody. I guess thats just whack trends. Thanks youtube.

The track is stunning, probably worth a buy just for that. Onboard video looks nice too.

15. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +121
    Hopefully they put more variables on the wind loop, that actually sounded like a vacuum - the final version should focus on the sounds overall and also camera/animations - we've yet to see the crashes too.

Optimization is very important too - that's a big track with many different structures to load.

I think the graphics are really fine at the Alpha build - hopefully no downgrading and more focused on upgrading.

16. Maximiliano

Maximiliano

Ratings:
    +66
    I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Making a bike simulator with some proper feedback would be really expensive and not compact at all. Right now, most mainstream bike "simulators" (I'm not going to include Piboso's GP Bikes) have only two controls for turning right and left, but in real life, handlebar position, body position (lateral and longitudinal) and leaning angle all have different effects on how the bike turns. Sensing these movements would be crucial to achieve a realistic experience, but if most games don't have such inputs, then it would be useless. Another thing worth mentioning is that reaching a great leaning angle when there are no G-forces acting on your body would require a great amount of physical effort, thus making it an excruciatingly painful experience for most people to just make a couple of laps.

17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    If it is available in VR, it might be a good opportunity to use my Xbox controller.
    The constant "shaking" in that promotional video is utterly annoying!

18. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,803
    I'll put money on the fact that you will get this TT game anyway. ;) If you are a TT fan that is?

19. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium

Ratings:
    +355
    Little is known, apart from the fact that people will go mental when they find out it only has one track! :whistling:;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  20. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    Not going to spend a dime on this. My last TT game was in the PS2's twilight years and it will stay that way, for now.

• Haha Haha x 1