1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured TT Isle of Man Rush Trailer + Minimum Specs Confirmed

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +13,106
    Isle of Man TT The Game Trailer.jpg
    With just two short months to go until release, developers Kylotonn Racing Games have released a new Isle of Man TT Trailer.. oh and minimum specifications too....

Fans of the most famous bike racing event in the world have been left wanting in the digitised Isle of Man TT stakes for far too long, something that many of us remain hopeful can be addressed by Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive this March with the release of TT Isle of Man: The Game, a new racing title coming to both PC and console that is set to focus exclusively on the legendary Isle of Man TT road races.

With a promise of the most accurate version of the Snaefell Mountain TT Course ever created and official licence to recreate many of the bikes and riders of the legendary event, many of the ingredients for an epic title are already in place for this exciting new piece of software.

In order to build up the hype ahead of the delayed March 2018 release, the developers have pushed live yet another new trailer from the title, this one coming in at just under 60 seconds and showing off plenty of in real life and game footage from this epic bike racing event..

Titled "The Rush", the new trailer can be seen in full below:

As well as the new trailer reveal, Kylotonn and Bigben Interactive have also now confirmed the final minimum and recommended specifications for PC versions of TT Isle of Man, offering what is a fairly modest specification that very much leads us to expect the game should be reasonably well sorted performance wise once it is made available to the public this March.

Check out the new specification requirements below:

Isle of Man TT The Game Minimum Specs.png

TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Isle of Man TT the Game 2.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man? Excited to try out the Snaefell Mountain TT Course in a modern racing game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +279
    I haven't bought a bike racing game since Milestone's EA Superbike series. This could certainly bring me back and I still have my Sidewinder joystick. Hopefully it might work in Win10.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. kolysion

kolysion
    Banned

Ratings:
    +14
    Kylotonn from WRC 7 ?
    i will pass this game for sure.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +412
    You remind me of someone hmm...:cautious: can figure out of whom.
    No, wait, I got it ! :confused: Clueless gamer !!! Is that you Conan ? :O_o:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  5. kolysion

kolysion
    Banned

Ratings:
    +14
    i have wrc7, this game is ridiculous, no way i buy another kyloton game !

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,853
    :unsure:

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,659
    this is one of those games where you need a free demo ,
    but with this steam refund policy its a no brainer :geek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. delpinsky

delpinsky

Ratings:
    +82
    Interesting Alpha gameplay videos...

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,659
    Jesus is he using VR or something that looks very distracting to drive to say the least , hope its not like that now .

• Love Love x 1
  10. delpinsky

delpinsky

Ratings:
    +82
    If you look at the second video I added, there's no VR and the sense of speed look really good. Also the colour palette makes the vegetation more life-like (so it seems to my eyes).

11. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,659
    yeah looks much better , I think that 3rd person view would be for me that onboard looks tricky :D

12. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,387
    Have to admit, the modelling side is superb, must of taken forever to recreate all the terrain, houses, small features.

Great job visually, will be interesting to see the reviews.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Matt Lenart

Matt Lenart

Ratings:
    +64
    looks awesome, but why win10 on recommended system requirements instead of win7 if its still using DX11?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kolysion

kolysion
    Banned

Ratings:
    +14
    kyloton are trash.

• Love Love x 1
  15. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +271
    Last bike game I played was "Road Rash" on the Megadrive, 30 years :confused: ago.

How things have changed hehe. That track looks absolutely glorious.

• Love Love x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +412
    Videos look great, thanks. :thumbsup:
    But I wish Milestone guys finally understand that their map (on lower left) is practically useless cause it show so little in advance and as just the same amount of track behind you. :alien: Why do I need to know the damn track behind me I wonder ?? :O_o: World class useless information.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,853
    We know that now: You don't like their games. There is NO need to post that over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,161
    Sorry you didn't get any advice on the game you bought. We have your advice now and appreciate it. I hope you take Andrew's advice now.

The rest of us in this thread can wait for the game release and reviews to come out. Personally, I think it looks like it may be ok, but the physics will tell. If they're good, I can see me dying many, many pixel deaths:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Pepper606

Pepper606

Ratings:
    +4
    I WILL buy the game and make my own assessment. If it's junk then I'll refund.
    But I'm certainly not going to just make a rash decision now off how much information?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,225
    Because Windows 7 is a 9 year old OS at the end of its life and its mainstream support ended three years ago?

• Agree Agree x 4