Resource icon

Misc TT alternative weather (weathers + ppfilter) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello thomas, I would like to know how to remove all the things written on the screen when I'm playing. C: // program files ..................... . there are at least 10 registered lines and it's very gènant.merci.

I have no idea where those lines you see come from, but I doubt they are due to this mod. I dont have any lines and no one else reported anything like that.

Tomas ok, I solved the problem, they were the swwett fx files that posed problems.

Hmm perhaps there could be a problem if you run a 32 bit system, those files are optimized and the version is for 64 bit, now that I think about it.

Wierd though that no one else reported any problems, there should be plenty of 32 bit systems out there.

Could someone else with 32 bit system confirm this? In that case I can include a 32 bit version of sweetfx

desolated I use a 64-bit system, I do not think the problem was there, maybe because I use many other effects that might be returned in conflict with yours. thank you for this beautiful work.

Tomas Torasen updated TT alternative weather (weathers + ppfilter) with a new update entry:

Compatible with AC 1.4

Just added compatibility with latest update of AC (1.4).

There have been some alterations in graphic basic levels at several areas which I have adjusted for quite quickly. I will need more time to make the best out of it.
At least with this update you will be possible to use the mod and probably feel close enough to the recent look.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back