Tsukuba CG

So i decided to do a little ini update on the track, it's not perfect but hey it works with the latest beta.

Preview picture:
preview2p.png

Download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b0tste

:) Good decision, Cool track !
Thanks for taking the time to create/convert/mod it & share it with us !

On G25 feels kind of little bumpy by default.
Anyways, good stuff, next time try to smooth 1 level more in the curves, if you can.
Also, absolutely avoid that 1ko dof, it's unnecessary + the dds conversion stuff, you'll see you'll gain + 10% fps at least...

I got something like 22 fps on 2400 x 800 px [3 screens] on latest version 0.8.39 for info.

P.S.: strange stuff....'show splines' command generates a fully black image.

A 19 kb Qlog file is a bit too much!! All the textures have cast_shadow=1 in the track.shd file which may be the reason this is the track with the LOWEST fps of any I have.

Anyway, thanks for trying to update a track, there are a lot that do need updating! And don't forget to check and fix any Qlog errors!!!

got that boomer, i just did a start, so the track could be visualised and driven in racer again, i know my update is actually crap lol, but i'm more working on my own sim, just wanted to see if the track could look up to standards with racers shaders... and actually the whole track is out dated in every aspect, i might model a new one for my own sim if i get my sim to a reasonable release :)

Hmmm, looks like it needs a bit of work but it's generally all ok.

I'm sure I started a Tsukuba years ago (must be like 7 or 8 now)... hmmm... didn't get too far though.

It's a great course though, I love hot-lapping here. It's got some nice sections to test out a lot of car facets, but even slow cars can get pretty good lap times, and fast ones get just enough advantage to be quicker, but not by too much!

It's a shame it's not in many games really.

Dave

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years