Trying to contact a modder - "Dangerous Beans"

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I've been trying to contact a fellow modder that goes by the nickname 'Dangerous Beans'.

At the GTLW mod team, we've found some serious issues in the 'Anderstorp North' and the 'Magny Cours Club' (GTL track conversions) which have been included in Power&Glory since v2.0 up to latest v3.0 release.

Following advice from various users, we're willing to include substancial updates which will solve all issues found on these two tracks, for the upcoming P&G v3.1 patch.
To do this, we need to include the flawless conversions of these two tracks to GTR2 made and released by 'Dangerous Beans'.

I don't think he will oppose this (I believe he would even incentive it?) and, of course, all credits will be gladly given afterall. :)
But we would really like to know what he thinks about this, to have his direct permission.
Perhaps he may even have other improvements for these two tracks(?).

The problem here is, 'Dangerous Beans' has been offline at forums where he used to be found, such as NoGripRacing, since 2012.
I've already sent him a PM in there a couple of months ago, and sent yet another one some two weeks ago.
There is no alternative contact available either (email or other).

So, please, 'Dangerous Beans' if you're reading this, contact me (or other members of the GTLW mod team).

If any member here knows him and has a way to prompt him for this matter, we would appreciate that gesture.

Many thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back