1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Trump Trump Trump....here comes the revolution!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sunny Sky Speed, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Trump

58.3%
  2. Clinton

41.7%
  1. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Trump is the new president of the USA!!
    I think this is a real signal that people want radical change, even if that comes with a price . It is not easy to chose between 2 evils , but which one is worse ? And is Trump really bad news?
    I am Belgian and actually glad that there won't be a global Europe-USA free trade treaty . But more than that I can not think just yet of any other positive note....still one more than corrupt Hillary though....
    I would like to know, what does the RD community feel about the Trumpeteer as president ?

2. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

3. Specter1994

Specter1994
    Premium Member

Who got my vote if I was American? Not Trump neither Hilary. Probably I will be sit on my car driving to Canada :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

RIP America.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  5. The swamp is about to be drained!

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

7. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

They were both terrible candidates but I'm not convinced that he will be any worse for the world than Bush and Blair. As long as they keep his little hands away from the button I don't suppose it will change things for those of us outside the US very much.

8. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

I just hope that Congress and the Senate prevent him from doing some of the more stupid/dangerous proposals he's put forward

9. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

This is very worrying for the rest of the world, though - so much for the 2015 Paris Climate Change Agreement:

22. Climate change is just "weather"

10. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

It's a crazy crazy crazy.............crazy world. :confused:

Any body remember who sung that?:O_o:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. IMG-20161109-WA0002.jpg

• Haha Haha x 12
  12. I expect Bill tried to cheer Hillary up earlier by telling her even Nelson Mandela had to spend 27 years in jail before becoming President. :whistling:

13. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

R.I.P. America
    There will be an impeachment very soon i believe.

Impeachment means that a charge of misconduct is filed against the president. A majority of the members of the House must vote for these charges in order to impeach the president. After the charges of misconduct are filed, the Senate has the power to try impeachment cases like a court.

14. I imagine Mexicans are standing to weld ladders together somewhere already in preparation for the wall. I hope they use this kind of initiative

[​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Doesn't believe the scientist community around the world about climate change etc because he "heard something on the internet".

Right... Seems like a clever chap. :D We will see what happens. Good luck to all the Americans and good luck to the rest of us! :p

PS. I think Trump just said a lot of BS to get elected. No one can be that dumb *ti-hi*. :)

16. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Two really bad candidates really.
    But being part of the western world I am really shocked. I can't believe Trump is now the leader of the strongest army and nuclear force. This is really frightening. And trump representing western values in the world?? Oh dear, oh dear.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Flying Kefran

Flying Kefran
    From Gran Turismo to pCars

When New York Times was giving polling lessons to the only survey that predicted Trump's election:
    Here

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  19. lol.jpg
    :p

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. samcar304

samcar304
    Sam Carmichael Staff

I think the more surprising and scary news today is Jolyon Palmer getting a 2017 seat at Renault...

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 1