Trump Trump Trump....here comes the revolution!!

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Trump is the new president of the USA!!
I think this is a real signal that people want radical change, even if that comes with a price . It is not easy to chose between 2 evils , but which one is worse ? And is Trump really bad news?
I am Belgian and actually glad that there won't be a global Europe-USA free trade treaty . But more than that I can not think just yet of any other positive note....still one more than corrupt Hillary though....
I would like to know, what does the RD community feel about the Trumpeteer as president ?

They were both terrible candidates but I'm not convinced that he will be any worse for the world than Bush and Blair. As long as they keep his little hands away from the button I don't suppose it will change things for those of us outside the US very much.

This is very worrying for the rest of the world, though - so much for the 2015 Paris Climate Change Agreement:

22. Climate change is just "weather"

It's a crazy crazy crazy.............crazy world. :confused:

Any body remember who sung that?:O_o:

Last edited:
IMG-20161109-WA0002.jpg

R.I.P. America
There will be an impeachment very soon i believe.

Impeachment means that a charge of misconduct is filed against the president. A majority of the members of the House must vote for these charges in order to impeach the president. After the charges of misconduct are filed, the Senate has the power to try impeachment cases like a court.

Doesn't believe the scientist community around the world about climate change etc because he "heard something on the internet".

Right... Seems like a clever chap. :D We will see what happens. Good luck to all the Americans and good luck to the rest of us! :p

PS. I think Trump just said a lot of BS to get elected. No one can be that dumb *ti-hi*. :)

Two really bad candidates really.
But being part of the western world I am really shocked. I can't believe Trump is now the leader of the strongest army and nuclear force. This is really frightening. And trump representing western values in the world?? Oh dear, oh dear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back