Misc True Tyres 2013 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting some popcorn for this show.
All I can say is if they are warning me for been annoyed let them ban me , ]The guy who makes the tires edition 2013 only creates a small amount of mods ,
And after all I know and have learnt I would love to spend about 8 hours with that guy out of anyone I know or who can think of I have learnt nearly everything else , but that guy makes biblical NM masks on his tires ,
They are a work of art , so taking that into consideration , taking away not just my work but that guys work as well is ridiculous ,
So RD please ban us all who highly contribute mods to the community for mugs that rip people off , either ban me or him take your pick , its beyond a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! :poop:

So basically what you are saying you agree with what this person is doing yes ???

Of course I do not agree with plagiarism of peoples work, but I'm just letting you know that you don't need to carry on the way you are currently carrying on in order for yourself to be heard.

I asked you nicely to please refrain from making personal insults, and so you start insulting me.
If you continue with your current attitude, then I think you may need a few days in Simberia to cool off.

Reactions: CC
You don't have to explain why you are mad charging I understand you point of view. TBH I am totally bored at work and this the most exciting thing thing going on:(.

Personally I would probably just take the moral high ground, if he has stolen/used your work then I am sure it will be pulled and he may well banned. I would just say that it is not worth having a coronary over, everyone knows how much effort and work you put into your mods and the community.

Reactions: CC
m9Vdulh.jpg

:cautious:

Yes what?

What does it mean? To update some work and not put a proper description of what is within the update is not too bright.

Your description of Updated Textures is far too vague.

If You think that I am a plagiarist, lock me in the forum.
I don't think anything. Have I stated that in any way.....anywhere? Go and find such accusation and copy and paste it here for me to read.

The only thing I was trying to point out, and ask (nicely for me I might add) is that your description of the update was vague and has no informative value to it.

I am locking this thread at the moment, with a view to arranging the removal of this mod.

@chargingcar You have been around here long enough to know the correct way of making a complaint. The rant was not required.

The quote (below) doesn't help your cause much. Being a prolific modder, who creates great work, who has spent many an hour modding for the community for free, does not make you immune to the consequences of your behaviour. We have rules that are for the good of everyone, I can't break those rules either.

So please don't dare the Staff to do something, they maybe in a daring mood.

PS Please ban me for been annoyed and see how far it gets you banning your best providers of mods for people who rip them off !!!!!! I dare you !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back