F1 2010 TRUE AI MOD TYRE WARE AND FUEL SIM QUESTIONS

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Okay, so I have been gone all weekend, I had a good one, hope all you guys did too. I just finished installing the True Ai mod. Here are some things I have noticed.

I am doing full length races now for my new season. I qualified 2nd after my teammate in the mclaren. I started sakhir and there was still the issue of the AI being very fast at the start, very annoying.

Also went for 12 laps, and on my prime tryes, got literally no damage, not even a single tire in the yellow, is this part of the mod or is something screwed up, the AI were all on options, they didnt even pit after 11 laps on their options, which makes me think that something is wrong.

Also noticed the car feels alot heavier now, I feel like its not as fast as before, maybe due to the full fuel for a 100% race, which I have never done.

So are these all part of the mod, like the tyre ware or is this a problem.

Just answered my own question. I used to do 20% races, and I didn't realize that the tyre ware scaled to the amount of laps. Sorry for the needless post guys, still figuring out the game. I don't wanna bother you helpful people!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%