rF2 Trucks @ Silverstone National - Saturday 11th February 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
rFClubSaturday3.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SAT
Mod: Trucks Series Racings 2.0 (Download)
Track: Silverstone National (Default Track)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:45 GMT: Qualification (Super pole)
19:55 GMT: Warm-up
20:00 GMT: Race (Minimum of 3 X 15 Minutes, Standing Start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list:
  1. - James Chant
  2. - Alex Rolls
  3. - Simon Crain
  4. - Christen Struys
  5. -
Reserves
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Poor show not turning up guys, if it had been another night I would have driven this, it's an excellent mod that requires a bit more finesse in driving than you might think, a couple of years ago we had a race round norisring with about 20 trucks it was brilliant fun, I hope there are some more events with this mod,I will be in for the next one.

Maaan whats going on lately?,no one wants to race rF or rF2.....i remember that Norisring night too Martin and many other top notch truck races so i hope they stay around for a while and get busy again,hang in there James mate,im sure we can all squeeze a few more race nights out of good old rF1.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%