1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Truck Racing @ Magny-Cours - Saturday 9 June 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TRUK
    Car: Truck Racing
    Track: Magny-Cours
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information quickly and easily. It will improve your driving skills dramatically as well as your relationship with your fellow drivers.

When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If you do not then you will be reported as a no-show.

If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races. If you leave during or after the first race without prior notice then you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe'. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

When qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can then enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Aristide Romanov
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#13

2. Sign me up please. I'm always ready for some truck racing. :cool:

3. Sign me up please. Thank you.

4. Sign me up please! I always wanted to do some racing with these beasts! :D

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yes please :thumbsup:

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

7. Yves. Something is not ok here. I cannot come out from the box with the truck. The door is too small in the box. Lol.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i just tried and indeed the trucks can't leave the garage so i will pick another track ;)

9. Magny-Cours is great. I love it..
    But I think many of us will get a black flag due to accidental cutting /turn 7-8 (fast chicane) and the last chicane (turn 16-17):poop:/ . And since cornering is a lot harder with these big monsters black flags are very likely. The one and only reason this track sucks. :D

10. Hmm I'm not sure if I will be able to do this one. :(This Friday the Euro 2012 will begin, and I'm not going to miss my country's first match Saturday between Portugal and Germany.

I need to work out the time zones before. But sign me out please. :( If I can, I will appear on the server, if not, well at least I'm not signed up anyway.

11. Hi. I am not sure I can take part so sign me out please. If I can I will come and ask for sign up again, but I do not want to be a no-show.

12. Ah, sign me out please. :( I'm not gonna be at home tomorrow.

I think we should reschedule this race to next weekend. Uefa, formula1 in the same evening tomorrow.

13. Sign me up, thank you.

14. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

sign me in

15. Please sign me out, no use racing on empty track!

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

me to.... i left it in a bid to get more.... ........:(

17. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.