1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRS Official Loadcell Brake Mod

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by PetersonGP, May 8, 2013.

1. <mod edit: please include some information in opening posts>
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Seems good. Maybe I'll give it a try to see if it's true what they say about load cell pedals' precision.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I ordered the part ... and the new Ferrari GT Wheel. :) But shhh, my girlfriend ...:devilish: I wanted to buy the Fanatac V2 pedals, now I actually saved money and I have a new wheel.
    That has to be understood as "Bunny". :rolleyes:
  4. Nice, Peterson. Do you mind to make a little review after you try it? I'd like to buy it knowing the thing is worth it.
  5. Yes, I can do that. Available from 28/05/13, has been postponed for a week.:( I think the wheel comes first. :) Will write about both.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nice, thanks pal.
  7. Gerben Kelly

Gerben Kelly
    McQuack Premium Member

it's gone from that website. Is there somebody that ordered it, and also already received it?
  8. No, the mod has been removed quietly.No idea why, I get no response from TM.:poop:
  9. So sad... I would love to test it.
  10. Does anyone have any news about Thrustmaster – Official T500 RS Load Cell Mod ?
    It just disappeared....
  11. This is a good question.
    No, the mod was no longer overnight in the offer.Seems that TM would have withdrawn the mod, why ever!As mod never have been these.Other Web shops where the mod offered was the same.Then I have to take the Fanatec pedal.Hercules regrets not being able to deliver but makes no precise information to the why.:(