Trouble editing CTF files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been trying to edit the grip values in the EGO CTF Editor 4.0 and it doesn't seem to have any effect in game. I've tried the rb2.ctf in the rb2 root folder as well as the specific track one in the track folder and the track one in the balanced but none seem to work. Is this program not compatible with these files or am I using the wrong files. This was tested in a grad prix race from the main menu.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been trying to edit the grip values in the EGO CTF Editor 4.0 and it doesn't seem to have any effect in game. I've tried the rb2.ctf in the rb2 root folder as well as the specific track one in the track folder and the track one in the balanced but none seem to work. Is this program not compatible with these files or am I using the wrong files. This was tested in a grad prix race from the main menu.

Thanks.
Wrong type of thread. Should ask your question here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/page-32
The mod furom is only for mod releases and your question is modding question , post your question in the thread i linked to you^^

It's no use, they'll never learn. Maybe they'll do in the hard way...

How about something like this ?

xkww7q.jpg

Shouldn't be hard to do, or am I wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%