1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRM's Sounds Of ARCA V1.0 Beta Available Now!

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Steve Jones, Jan 26, 2011.

1. TRM's Sounds Of ARCA V1.0 Beta Available Now!

Ok i've just uploaded a new Soundpack for Arca. They are about 90% complete but will work fine within ARCA and online, there are just a few tweaks still to be done and i'm still working on transmission sounds and ambient sounds. I'm really nervous about releasing it as it sounds nothing like you've heard before. I've tried to make the Sounds as realistic as possible so what you hear is as close to the real thing as the limitations of the game engine allow.

These where originally released for TRM Members only but please Feel free to visit us and download them.

*Please Note* You will probably have to register to download - but feel free to become part of the TRM Community, lots to see and do and everyone is more than welcome!

With the limitations of the Game Engine there is only so much you can do. I'm that used to hearing these sounds now that i really need help in finding the last 10% so any comments or suggestion, or anything you dont like or could be done better please feel free to inform me here.

You can get the files from here - http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk/trm/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=44&Itemid=116

Here a Short Video so you can have a taste of what it sounds like.

Enjoy :)