Tripples with GTX 1660 super (ACC)

Is anyone running 3 monitors with a 1660 super. I got the machine with the intent to upgrade the GPU when stocks become a little more sensible, but was pleased to see I can run ACC with everything turned on at 1080 with FPS over 100.

Probably still fine running at 1080, but would like to replace the TV that I am currently using and deciding between 3 screens and ultra wide.

Cheers

Dan

Is anyone running 3 monitors with a 1660 super. I got the machine with the intent to upgrade the GPU when stocks become a little more sensible, but was pleased to see I can run ACC with everything turned on at 1080 with FPS over 100.

Probably still fine running at 1080, but would like to replace the TV that I am currently using and deciding between 3 screens and ultra wide.

Cheers

Dan
my 1660ti couldn't handle it even at lowest settings , now have a 3070 and its amazing

Upvote 0

Cheers

Dan
and that was on triples , before that had a 34inch ultra wide and ran great but the 1660 can't handle acc with good visuals on triples

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies