TripleHead2Go

search for SoftTH. i use it with an 8800gts 640mb and my onboard 7050i. ive got 512mb of system ram shared to the onboard card but its only used as a frame buffer so its not a probglem thats its a much lesser card than the primary 1 as its all rendered on the primary card. you can get it a guru3d.com.

im currently running 3072x1024. you may have to reduce the image quality on your outer 2 monitors and set you field of view to 80 deg to reduce the bandwidth rape on your pci-e bus.

it supports 3 monitors of different sizes and resolutions with a little bit of fiddling with the config file but the reame is very good and setting up only took me about 30 mins to get it how i like.

Nice explanation Dave.
The downside of SoftTH is that it uses much of your processor / memory. So most likely, you have to adjust the visual settings to a lower level. Personally I would recommend the Matrox Th2Go. I haven't had any problems with it and it keeps GTR Evo running at high visual settings.

im verging on going back to single monitor setup if im honest. the immersion is excellent with TH i love it but what can i say im a whore to the visuals. i just cant get the pci-e bus overclocked stable and high enough and with the inherent lack of multicore support having 4 of the babies isnt really helping.

im verging on going back to single monitor setup if im honest. the immersion is excellent with TH i love it but what can i say im a whore to the visuals. i just cant get the pci-e bus overclocked stable and high enough and with the inherent lack of multicore support having 4 of the babies isnt really helping.
Strange...
Ik have a Q6600, 2GBRAM and a 8800 GT 512 MB. All works fine... What's your problem exactly?

Strange...
Ik have a Q6600, 2GBRAM and a 8800 GT 512 MB. All works fine... What's your problem exactly?

firstly i got your system but with a gts 640mb

i get some starnge atifacts if i go up to full gfx settings ive tweaked the oc and tried it normally for an hour last night and its the same regardless so i tried single monitor and its horrible. i cant drive anymore so im gonna set this up again later either way. the game feels all slow now i dont have peripheral vision. ill try the 40 deg fov thing and max it out in a bit see what happens.

• vmagics

Thanks all for all the advice. Unfortunately, after destroying 2 nVidia 8800gtx's (separately) I'm now in a position where I'm having to buy a new mobo and psu as well as the graphics card(s). Since I'm planning a sli setup this isn't going to be cheap. See you all right after I've remortgaged my house and sold my first born. Good God, I need to get laid.
PS. Just to make my predicament all the more amusing (sarcasm), I'm a single parent on part-time, minimum wage.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%