Triple screens +VR

Hello racers , recently i bought VR and i have triple screens too.My question is can my 980 ti work with all those divices at the same time(i do have 3 DP 2 DVI and 1 HDMI outputs). Or eventually how shoud i switch from triple screens surround to vr and back , without to unplug any cables.Shoud i connect specific outputs for this setup?

Thanks in advance

Hello racers , recently i bought VR and i have triple screens too.My question is can my 980 ti work with all those divices at the same time(i do have 3 DP 2 DVI and 1 HDMI outputs). Or eventually how shoud i switch from triple screens surround to vr and back , without to unplug any cables.Shoud i connect specific outputs for this setup?

Thanks in advance
Well if you have the 3 monitors connected to the display ports you can use the hdmi for your vr hmd. The vive also supports the display port if you need more options.

Upvote 0
I have a triple screen set up and Vive with 980ti also. As long as you only have 4 displays connected you should be able to get them to work. 980ti can run a maximum of 4 displays at any one time. When you launch a game you normally choose to launch it in VR mode or normal mode. So there is no need to select which screens to use the game should automatically output to the correct display depending on which mode you launched it in.

Upvote 0
What DP cabels shoud I use? Any specific? 3 active or passive DP cabels ? since i`m with 3 HDTVs , and they got only HDMI ports to connect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%