triple screen with wide screen?

Hello all,
I used to have triple monitors (3 x17" dell monitors) but I changed back to a single Lg 34" widescreen @ 3440x1440, because I play forza 6 and some fps on the xbox one which is great, but I miss the triple screen setup and the wrap around feeling you only get with the two screens in your peripheral vision for racing on the pc, so I was wondering if there is any way I could add a couple of monitors at each side of the wide screen for when I'm racing on the pc, I did try and add two of the 17" dell's in a vertical position but I couldn't get it to work and the difference in picture quality was very poor.
So is there any monitors I could add that would complement the lg?

Some IPS monitor that are close to 1440 horizontal and AMD GPU for making them act as one desktop/screen, than you can group them properly. nVidia surround cannot do this yet, only with monitors of the same aspect ratio.
Closest thing would be 1600x1200 - 20" inch monitor tilted.
But those are a bit niche products, sometimes more expensive than a much bigger screen.
I once found 2 eizo's IPS screens in that size, 2nd hand for 100,- euro each.
So search the internet a bit for that, can save you a lot of money.

Upvote 0
Thanks Richard,
I guess I'll just have to wait until I find a couple of monitors that suit like the ones you suggest (even then I will have no way of knowing if they will match my 34 :( ) or I suppose I could try something like an oculus rift but then I'd worry about motion sickness which I sometimes suffer from.

Upvote 0
Hello, sorry for my bad english, I seek two screens for a triple screen . I think http://www.ebay.com/itm/371297051618 choose this model , it fits perfectly with the 34 " . have you looked at the wiki for plp size compatibility ? try to find a picture of the triple screen nicholas chong with two screens in 15.4. He has a triple screen with 27" 16/9 2560x1440 (= 34" 21/9) with 2 15.4 1440x900 lcd monitors. I think do the same choice for my setup

Attachments

• triple screen.JPG
    triple screen.JPG
    741.8 KB · Views: 9,923
Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply Bouib, but I'm not sure what you mean,I'm afraid that I'm not that up on the tech involved, but I must say I do like Nicholas Chong's screen setup, I would love something like that :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back