Triple screen setup

Hello people,for some time i wanted to try the triple screen experience but searching over the web made me think it will be almost impossible....3 monitors..2 video cards...new Power source to take on those 2 GPU`s....new CPU to work better with the new GPU`s...and what i got was a list of nearly a brand new PC with lots and lots of money invested.
Than it striked me....why not use what i have and run 4 monitors..thats right 4...on single GPU..
But ofcourse this will not work with big monitors....32?..no impossible..and expencive...lower 23..22.19 yeah 19 will do..with native 1280x1024 square..3 of those will do fine on one card (3840x1024)....not a hyper resolution but the smallest that is still running today by many others.
And i will put 2 monitors on same DVI so i can use one of them for my desktop and the other will be the center out of 3 for the playseat.
So what will look like..well small setup regarding today standards..verry small but with a low budget..not to mention the low space in my room wich would not help if i had bigger monitors anyway
I brought 3 HP monitors 19" from a SH showroom with 80 bucks all 3 without shell or case...just display and metal case with the electronics and as 4th monitor i will use an acer of same size 19" for my desktop.
So what do you think guys...it sounds redneck or what hehehe...
I have a question thought for those who use the triple screen setup regardless display dimension...What should i expect,tips and info about how it behaves or anything that can help me on my road on building this new setup would be much appreciated
Thank you for having the pacience to read all of it and i hope to see some reply,cheers.

I have just re-set up my rig with 3 screens and am having problems with the bezel adjustments ,, and in last time a played Assetto corsa it had the app "triple screen" where you could adjust bezels,, but now i cannot see the app or settings anywhere in game,, is there still bezel adjustment inside Assetto Corsa ? or just in Windows ?

It should be one of the apps on the right side of your screen (when you're on track), a few down from Onboard Adjustments.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back