Triple screen question?

Hi all,im considering a triple screen setup and just seeking some advice please.
My current monitor is a dell U2412M , by some distance the best monitor ive used, even better than the yamakasi catleap 2560X1400 i had.
While ideally id like to get two more U2412M screens i was thinking of two of the U2312hm instead which would work out a good bit cheaper but are not as high spec and the native res is different.
My current U2412M is 1920X1200 where as the U2312hm is 1920X1080 , would it be possible to run with all 3 in their own natiove resolutions? ie two side screens @ 1920X1080 and a center screen pf 1920X1200?

If you wish to use 3 monitors that don't match resolution, I would suggest SoftTH. SoftTH is software that will allow you to setup your screen settings and have things turn out looking good. It takes a little math so you can figure out exactly what values to enter into the settings file, but it does work well, you just have to make sure the tops or bottoms of the monitors are even.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back