• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Triple screen angle...

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by RickyNo86, Oct 19, 2017.

1. RickyNo86

RickyNo86

Ratings:
    +0
    So i'll be upgrading soon. Was thinking three 40" 4k tv's. I love dirt rally and will be playing this more than others. Has anyone tried dirt rally with this viewing angle? Would it be a love hate relationship? lol. What angles have you guys used?

2. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +56
    I have 3x 27", I sit 22" away from centre screen and side monitors set at 55 degrees. Have tried other angles but prefer this one.

3. Sagal

Sagal

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 3x 27" on a R3volution Obutto, I sit 45" (115 cm) away from centre screen and side monitors set at 45 degrees.

4. Lexrax

Lexrax
    Premium

Ratings:
    +38
    With the cost of 3 x 40 inch TV`s , why not use a Oculous Rift ?? as its on Sale for £399.95 with £50 of vouchers for the oculous store, And It`ll be cheaper , but then again , you need a phat GFX card and CPU.

5. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    The only angle to get the correct view in Dirt Rally is 0 degrees - DR doesn't support triple screen properly, it just stretches out a single image over them.