triple screen and bezel

hi all im struggling to get my car in line with the side monitors like along the window frame etc am i doing something wrong or something...i tried bezel correction and i lined them up on nvidia control panel with those ruler things but its still off any ideas?

DTM 14 is an easy one as this sim does not have any settings for triple screens at the moment.

You just set the FOV multiplier in the options menu under Video settings.

To find value for this setting please use the FOV calculator vai this link - http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/index.php?m=3

You then just use the seat adjustment options to move the seat about so it works for your screen setup or liking.

Project Cars is a sim i dont have so cant help with that one mate sorry.

Jason.

Upvote 0
As for AC you need to go to the main menu, then options and then video and change setting to triple screen.
AC-display-settings.jpg

Then go and start driving and while in game move your mouse across to the far right so that apps bar apears. Scroll down until you find the triple screen app and click it.

Then just enter the required info of your monitors into the settings and again using the FOV of calculator list above but this time selecting Assetto Corsa as the sim.
ScreenShot041_zps5d0583df.jpg

If you still find the view not to your liking then again in the apps bar on the right in game select onboard and adjust the seat about so it works for you.

Jason.

Upvote 0
ok ive finally figured it out and ive got the car to line up properly in all games...when i was doing the bezel correction i did not select the new resolution and had it still on the recommended...so all i had to do was select the custom resolution and job done.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing