1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple monitors in Steam version, howto?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by commanda2212, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Can't seem to get this to work. GTX970 4 GB, works fine with Assetto Corsa so the hardware is OK.
    In the configurator, multiview is greyed out and not clickable. The drop-down resolutions don't go to 5760x1080.

I've messed around with the config.ini manually, setting subviews=2 and custom resolution, to no avail.

All the how-to's I've found seem to be from the pre-steam version. Needless to say, nothing in them seems to help.

So, can anyone help by pointing me at the relevant how-to?

Or, have I just made a donation to Reiza for something that is completely useless to me. I presume a refund is out of the question.
  2. I hope you can figure it out man. I run the non steam version with triple screens no problem but I was holding out on the steam version to see if there are any bugs. Let me know if you figure it out. Sorry I can't be of any real help for you though.
  3. Solved.

I used the tried & true "stuff around with it until it works" method. I think it was related to enabling "surround" in Nvidea control panel. Apparently earlier I didn't actually apply this after ticking the check box. Now the drop-down resolutions in the configurator include 5760 x 1080.