Sell Triple 24” 144 MSi curved monitors

Kek700

Premium
Three 24” MSi 144hz curved monitors with free sync and yes it does work with NVIDA Gpu, virtually new, also supplied with 40:40 aluminium extrusions, including angle brackets for two of the side monitors with the 100mm x 100mm Vesa brackets.
Would much prefer pickup rather than post so hopefully it is someone who lives near Milton Keynes.
£140 each monitor all three gets the 40:40 bits.
875337A5-3A9B-4ABA-B4BE-123BB7E0811D.png
C697D230-FBD3-40BF-B684-8152C97A8447.png

Last edited:
I can vouch for Ernie, I bought an Accuforce from him, and it arrived promptly, was excellently packaged, and it works flawlessly. I would buy these triples in a heartbeat, but I don´t have room for a triple setup :(
Grab yourself a bargain!

Last edited:
MSi MAG241C model

Without hopefully sounding that I have flipped into salesman mode.:unsure:

They were the only monitors that ticked every box for me, for the money.
Thin bezel edges, unfortunately that does not mean the screen starts at the very edge of the small edge, about 5mm. But at least they can be kept close.
( if you like me use a high angle of the outside monitors, you can overlap the side monitors, this gives a very small bezal effect, probably only about 6 or 7mm ).
23.6 give a good pixel density for 1080p, curved, very good for triple monitors.
144hz, 1msec g to g, not true if you use free sync, very luckily Nvidia now support
this, as I have a Nvidia card I know this works very well.
My other monitor is G sync, these work just as well. 100 x 100 vesa mount.
For 144hz you will need the supplied display port cable.

Can you let me know the monitor model number and postal cost to Cumbria UK

thanks

will find out the postage cost.

No problem, had curved 144hz 27” monitors before these, could not get around having them close and staring at individual pixels.:)

Hi Kek700, I might be interested in your monitors, I'm selling a few things on eBay myself, so would have to wait until the end of the week, I'm in n,Ireland so might have to look into postage. Is this ok with you m8?

@Kek700, how come your 27" were closer and more pixelated? Wouldn't the 24" monitors have to be closer (and thus more pixelated)? Or are you saying the pixels are smaller on the 24", even though screens are closer? Thanks!

May not have worded it very well, the pixel density of 24” monitors is noticeably finer than the pixel density of a 27” monitor.
So you can bring 24” monitors closer, this gives a similar visual image, making the rig overall more physically smaller and more compact.
The monitors are also cheaper, and because the wheel restricts the position of the monitor all you seem to gain with 27” monitors is more car head lining or sky..
Although I believe the above is factual, it is also just based on my individual opinion. :)
when the monitors are positioned “around” the distance of the steering wheel I can see the screen door effect on the 27” monitor, the 24” monitor even though it ends up closer has less screen door effect.
I now run an ultra wide 1440p monitor at the same distance to the 24” monitor and gain even better image quality and physical compactness.
But loose all the great features of triples.
Sometimes you just cannot win.:(

Last edited:
I’m torn between triple 24’s, ultra wide, or upgrading my Vive to a Valve Index

I’d like to get the DD2 too. Sigh... winter blues, what I really want is to go out to race track :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.8%