TrinusVR and SCE

Hi guys, I am testing trinus vr and is a very good app but I have a problem...
When I set Trinus VR as Track IR doesn't work, if I set it as Freetrack I can use vr view just for a couple of seconds, after that I have only 3D view but no gyroscope at all.

If you don't know Trinus vr watch here: https:

Do you have some advices for TrackIR or Freetrack?

Last edited:
I have tried making this work off and on what is the screen size settings are you using for monitor and game I noticed the small game window on your desktop monitor.

Yeah, I know its monitor dependent was just trying see what somebody else was using, not a lot of info out, there. The head tracking has been inconsistent with me sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So I think this app is bit of a ways off being ready but glad you started this thread.

To make it work in 'Fake 3D' on a 1920 X 1080 phone. You should use 960 X 1080!
Which none of my monitors will accept as custom resolution.
For me 600 x 800 has worked best. I can't even push 1280 X 1024 over USB 2 without stutter and lag.
With a phone that supports USB 3 it might be much better?

That's just crazy. Would never use it :roflmao::roflmao:
Lol this is just a test, but I can say it works quite well with other games...
Oculus dk1 use a galaxy note 2 screen, if you can have a good framerate with this app and with a similar or a equal phone why not?
You can test vr without need to spend 600$ and if you like it you can buy the real one...

I don't really trust having a screen so close to my eyes, especially one that for sure was not made for this.
I think a 32"+ TV with FreetrackIR is the safest and best option for sim racing. But to each their own, just take care, some of these eye damage can't be fixed ;)

I don't really trust having a screen so close to my eyes, especially one that for sure was not made for this.
I think a 32"+ TV with FreetrackIR is the safest and best option for sim racing. But to each their own, just take care, some of these eye damage can't be fixed ;)

The lenses make you eyes focus as if the screen was way further away. Used a Google Cardboard before, didn't stress my eyes at all.

Sorry guys, hope I will not sound rude (I don't want) but we already have explored this topic on forum...so if you can help me solve the gyro not working would be appreciated....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back