1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trials HD

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Gareth Hickling, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Well it is motorsport in a fashion, highly addictive motorcycle trials action. Compare you times with people on your friends list. Build your own tracks and share them with your friends.

Going for 1200 m$ points in the arcade

2. finally a thread about this :)
    it's a great game, simple to learn but very hard to master... and a real bargain at 1200 points

extreme levels are a real pain to finish, but you can't beat that feeling of satisfaction after you do :)
    be warned that there's a limit for each level: 30 minutes or 500 faults
  3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

If its anything like the Trials 2 on the PC, I would think by now a few hundred xbox360 controllers have been destroyed. The most rage inducing game I have ever played offline.
  4. I saw this game and it looked interesting but thought it was a bit steep at 1200 ms points but I might give it a whirl, Kickstart was one of my favourite games on the ZX Spectrum

5. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Kickstart rocked!! I spent many many many hours playing that game. I remember the TV show :D

I have only finished one of the extreme levels so far. I was stuck on one bit for ages. restarting it time and time again. Once I got past it I was one happy man!
  6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Slight off topic. Anyone know of a game on Ipod Touch similar to Kickstart/Trials?
  7. I am loving and hating this game.....so good when you get it right...and so frustrating when you go over the handlebars or off the back of the bike, :fwd:.....only completed the first 3 levels so far.
  8. There's an expansion pack out for Trials, its 400 MS points