Trial weekend of RACE

Maurice Hurkmans

RD Travel Expert
minisitescreenshot2ls3.jpg

This is the opportunity for all drivers who want to try RACE WTCC out before they buy the full version...

Steam offers you a FULL GAME TRIAL from This Thursday the 18th of January (1pm PST = about 22u00 CET) till Sunday the 21st of January (1pm PST = 22u00 CET)

So you RD2'ers and GTR2'ers: This is your chance to try the full version of this game!!!

Download it here

Yes, I know it is frustrating, but I guess that everyone is possibly capable of figuring out that they aren't the only ones who play it on trial and that the game still has potential regardless of the noobs tha drive this weekend.

One more positive thing: Now I can win races, while be rammed of 3 times in a race :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

maybe an improvement tip for developers: you have to finish a offline goal, where you prove your abilities before you can enter the online part of racing games?

so people have to practice first and they can race online when they have basic skills

• Žiga Lipovec

maybe an improvement tip for developers: you have to finish a offline goal, where you prove your abilities before you can enter the online part of racing games?
yep stig thats good idea...

at moto gp2 they had good solution: you had to gain credits in single player with wining races and skill tests. So if you wanted full cradits bike(175 points i think) you had to come from newbie to pro with wining races and completing obstacle courses( for every won race or course you gained 1-3 points and you were building accelaration, max speed, cornering,...)

but then there was soon available full credits bike download, so ppl just downloaded that and didnt had to do single player.
but at least we had peace for some time :D

sry for talking off the topic...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%