Trial weekend of RACE

Maurice Hurkmans

RD Travel Expert
minisitescreenshot2ls3.jpg

This is the opportunity for all drivers who want to try RACE WTCC out before they buy the full version...

Steam offers you a FULL GAME TRIAL from This Thursday the 18th of January (1pm PST = about 22u00 CET) till Sunday the 21st of January (1pm PST = 22u00 CET)

So you RD2'ers and GTR2'ers: This is your chance to try the full version of this game!!!

Download it here

omg what a n00bish night this was... lot of newbies that really tried to do their best, but some....ouch... i hope they lock it very soon and that they have to pay for the game.

gonna be a hot slalomweekend to avoid collisions with ghostdrivers in open sessions..

Thank god our servers (with password, juuuhuuu) will be up tomorrow

omg what a n00bish night this was... lot of newbies that really tried to do their best, but some....ouch... i hope they lock it very soon and that they have to pay for the game.

gonna be a hot slalomweekend to avoid collisions with ghostdrivers in open sessions..

this gonna be a crazy ....
wait for start on my position.
But many stupid people damage the car
before the race start :evil:
Bad deveplopment, why i can drive on start lane more then 100 meters :shock:, hope they will fix this grrrrr
In the qualify you want get a free lap ...
oha impossible is easier to find green mamba in your spaghetti :p

RaceHearT[RPM said:
]

this gonna be a crazy ....
wait for start on my position.
But many stupid people damage the car
before the race start :evil:
Bad deveplopment, why i can drive on start lane more then 100 meters :shock:, hope they will fix this grrrrr
In the qualify you want get a free lap ...
oha impossible is easier to find green mamba in your spaghetti :p

you have to get in passworded servers this weeekend because many noobs are in the game now cause its free

just played abit public.....omg....22 in start grid with 1.30 before green light....13 still there when green goes (rest taken out by a few who dont know what red is) 1 lap into the 5 lap race i lead with another guy 3-4 sec behind and rest was out of game....

#46Vale said:
1 lap into the 5 lap race i lead with another guy 3-4 sec behind and rest was out of game....

that sounds familiar, was on public server as well yesternight, just for the heck.

but: for sb. who usually struggles in the back it sure felt good to win RACE 1 and RACE 2.

I admit though, I did the last two laps all alone LOL

• Žiga Lipovec

tonight i almost lost my nerves looking for pure server with normal racers...

got all the comercials about the free trial, but didnt thought it would be such madness :evil:

Ppl were all the time complaining about the game and driving like lunatics...
for some it was hard to get in first gear, for others was hard to wait untill red lights turn on, when they were off they were already allover the track and smashing ppl. :evil:

I told them they should go and play single player first but then i realised it must have been just internet trial!??

but did have few good races before with GSXRjay :D

good night all if you are not already sleeping ;)

It's a game trial, but people always tend to go play on internet, regardless of them knowing how to play. But then, I don't really care: Although it is a mess this weekend, the one that are really interested will buy it and race with us on a fair basis (or so I presume).

That's assuming anyone could get enthusiastic about a game which has servers mainly filled with idiots who can't drive :roll: Even good drivers wouldn't want to buy a game that has at least one person in every public server just there in order to piss other people off. This is why they shouldn't have released it on Steam, too many immature people who have only played fps's before are gonna download it, get annoyed that they can't drive on it because it's a sim, and drive away people who could otherwise have some great online races. I've yet to even have one single race online where there hasn't been at least one twat waiting to spoil it, it's so bloody frustrating, why do these people spend 20-30 quid on a game just to piss other people off?? I know this has gone a bit off topic, so an on topic comment:
I hope that some good drivers will find that they like the game after the trial, but I doubt they'll like it after going online, it's so so annoying that this could be such a great game online, but it's just ruined all the time by some of the people who play it :evil: :evil:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back