• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trial has ended? I have paid!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Keith Windsor, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +582
    I've been playing the game for ages, inclouding several times today, and this time I fired the game up and it said my trial has ended, and I had to enter my serial number. So that's another activation used up for no apparent reason. Has anyone else had this happen? I have not changed any hardware, and I'm wondering why this has happened.

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,600
    It seems like some glitch happened on the Gameshield system over the weekend and caused this issue for some people - we´re still looking into it.

If you´re able, just proceed with reactivation using your Serial Number - if a renewal is needed, now or whenever, contact sales@reizastudios.com , informing the email used in your purchase form and it will be renewed.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +582
    Thanks Reiza, I was concerned as I have recently had troubles with my AntiVirus which has been doing some wierd things, so it's good to know it's probably not connected to that.

4. R48

R48

Ratings:
    +4
    The same thing happened to me last night. I've never had this happen before. However, when I rebooted my computer it was fine.

5. Ramon Alonso

Ramon Alonso

Ratings:
    +23
    It's happened to me several times. I either close the window and start the game again, or leave it open and start the game without closing it, and other times it's a persistent little bugger.

6. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,126
    I have it too now :)

7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,600
    What is the issue you guys have precisely?

8. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +582
    Reiza, mine is now sorted, it only happened to me once, but it meant I used up my last serial number, so I asked you for more activations (thanks for the fast response by the way). I had played the game several times Monday with no problem, then I fired the game up again and it stated, 'trial period ended, purchase or enter serial number'. I entered the serial and it is fine now. It has not happened to me again. Thanks again :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. R48

R48

Ratings:
    +4
    Well, I just had the problem again. This time rebooting the computer didn't fix it. I just sent an e-mail for a reactivation. This is odd. I never had any problem with GSC before.