Transporter

A russian game is coming in 2010, which is quite interesting in my opinion!:)
It'll be placed in Moscow, St.Petersburg and the surrounding roads, about 500km-s of public roads. 12 people will be able to play it online, they're making a realistic physics model and changing weather for the game.
Here's a trailer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JDG40vNMM[/ame]
And a lot of pics can be found here:
http://hsw.hu/index.php?headlinesid=14393

A New Generation Midtown Madness is coming it seems. If they make the Traffic's AI well enough, this game will be outstanding :love:

But,
if I want to be a normal bus driver, I can do this in real life and don't need no game for it :p

In real life you have to pay a lot of money to get the license, then talk to thousands of people to get flu or any other illnesses faster than everyone, and argue with dumb people who can't understand anything. And you'll probably earn a lot less money than what you could have if you have a much better job and drive buses as a hobby at home on your computer without any risk or hurry:)

Also maybe that's what stop game developers from including normal road cars in games! Bad thing imo:(
Many people here can't afford a car. And we're fare from being the poorest country on the world.
Also you can try different cars.

I didn't want to say it was a bad game Peter.
I'm far away from being able to judge that and I hate prejudice.

All I wanted to say that there would be no point in buying this game myself, given the circumstances here for me in Germany.

Cheers

I don't get you there Omer

I don't get what am i saying too :th_blush:...

Also just an idea came, you can't wreak havoc in traffic in real life :wink:. So this game is not so useless after all for you Kevin.

@ Peter, at their website, they say they restarted to it's development. I hope we will see some news soon.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%