F1 2013 Transfers to other drivers

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, I have a question. It annoys me that when I drive, for example, in Red Bull Vettel does not drive in the season. Strange that all the time in teams are the same drivers. Whether is mod, so that the other teams are doing transfers?

PS. sorry for my english

I'm sure this can't be modded in as you would need an underlaying code base which simply doesn't exist. Actually, you would need access to CM source code of F1 2013 to create such a feature.
We only can mod static things like graphics or settings parameters, but we can't change them dynamically ingame beyond the given parameters of CM. For example, we can change the race length in database.bin, but in career mode we are bound to 25%, 50% or 100% of our changed race length. We can't do 70% races.

Hatsu that is only partially correct. You could in fact do 70% races in career by editing the database so that the 70% distance for laps is in the 100% distance table and then adjusting the fuel loads accordingly.

Drivers can also be manually moved from team to team in the database. However in career mode if you move the entire driver line it will corrupt your save game. You can however change the drivers by replacing another. For instance Kimi is going to Ferrari next year, you can replace Massa's name with Kimi's in the "f1drivers" database tab and it will place Raikkonen in that car but when you are racing or view replays it will still be Massa's model(his helmet, body, etc) in the car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%