Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN / DN7C / (Romania) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Seems like its still in trouble. Please check link below for the video.

its because for some reason all point-to-point race modders forget about hotlap spawn point. All the simtraxx tracks (and others, really) i've tried, if you start a hotlap, it will start under the track, fall into the abyss and respawn in the pits. So I use practice mode. Havent tried race though, but I think the problem origantes from here Great tracks though :)

They are too busy doing new tracks
Hi, yes, that is true that we keep doing new tracks, because people and companies order new tracks.
However we still remember about all tracks and because we are expanding and getting bigger we will soon be able to finally finish very quickly most of the tracks with highest quality and optimisation. The process of developing these tracks is very long, because for long time we had little resources but we didn't agree to settle only on one or two tracks like the rest of track creators. We want to create something much bigger, although it takes time to gather enough funds. We are on a good track though. Thanks for all support!

Hi there!
First of all, congratulations for creating these amazing road tracks!! ;)

I've been trying to create a private server with the Downhill version of Trans but I always get a "Rece cancelled" error message. I have a quite good experience working with private lobbys for me and my friends but in this case I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if this layout has some properties that doesn't allow us to use it on multiplayer.

Could you please advise?

Thanks!!!

Hi there!
First of all, congratulations for creating these amazing road tracks!! ;)

I've been trying to create a private server with the Downhill version of Trans but I always get a "Rece cancelled" error message. I have a quite good experience working with private lobbys for me and my friends but in this case I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if this layout has some properties that doesn't allow us to use it on multiplayer.

Could you please advise?

Thanks!!!

Hi, perhaps You are trying to put too many PITS, try with only few at beginning. Otherwise we will investigate the issue and also update soon.

Hello again!
Oh thanks, yes indeed the issue is related to the number of cars/slots but even though I try to include, for example, 4 or 6 or 10 cars in a total of 16 slots (that's what Content Manager shows as the limit in the Downhill layout), it doesn't work. Yesterday night I tried with 2 friends and it worked but it looks like you cannot have more than 2 different cars on 4/5 slots only(total).

No more than this or you get the 'Race cancelled' error message

Many thanks for your attention!!
Regards.

I'm having the same issue. I can get it working in single player but when I try to run a private server with friends it loads the track, all the cars then kicks me back to the menu.

One thing I do when I want to go downhill is just join a server with the standard (hillclimb) track, but before that I rename the "AI" folder so that I can drive in both directions. Of course I start at the bottom, drive to the top of the mountain, then downhill again. It's fun because there are people going uphill and this "traffic" makes the drive more realistic. After the drive, if I want to watch the replay I just go back to the track folder and rename back the AI folder to "AI". This way I can watch the replay using the track cameras.
Overall I just enjoy being able to drive in both directions. I will say though that the downhill is particularly exciting.

Driving this track in an open car, wearing a VR headset, is just plain awesome! When I get to the end, I often U-turn and go back up the mountain again, and so on. Excellent work. Probably the best AC mod I've found so far. Much appreciated! :)

I have been driving on this track for a long time. Today I decided to download it again from here because I was getting some checksum errors on MP servers. After installing the track I was shocked to find out it looks WAY WORSE than the one I have been using so far. I have a vague memory of a patch I applied (maybe from @DrDoomsLab ? I cannot remember) that probably fixed a lot of stuff and made the track look gorgeous. Why does this RD version look so bad? And anyone remembers where to find the patch?
Here is a screenshots of the "better" version I have been using so far. The road texture, rock texture etc. are better than the one here on RD.
7F21BDA0348FF8E6133DB7596450A9306FA99D02

Thanks.

Last edited:
I just downloaded this mod and I love it. However, I also got the traffic mod and I can't seem to get it to work.

Each time I've tried, it loads up and plunges me into a black hole with a broken car. I noticed that the in the instructions, it says to choose up to 46 AI cars at 100%, then you get the opportunity to choose whether they abide by the speed limit (slow AI) or not (fast AI). I'm not seeing those options at all.

What am I doing wrong? I extracted the zip file into my main Assetto folder. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks very much.

I have been driving on this track for a long time. Today I decided to download it again from here because I was getting some checksum errors on MP servers. After installing the track I was shocked to find out it looks WAY WORSE than the one I have been using so far. I have a vague memory of a patch I applied (maybe from @DrDoomsLab ? I cannot remember) that probably fixed a lot of stuff and made the track look gorgeous. Why does this RD version look so bad? And anyone remembers where to find the patch?
Here is a screenshots of the "better" version I have been using so far. The road texture, rock texture etc. are better than the one here on RD.
7F21BDA0348FF8E6133DB7596450A9306FA99D02

Thanks.
Ok, after a long search (I had some vague memory of getting the update after watching some video on YouTube) i found the .81 update! (from @DrDoomsLab , great job!) attached to a YouTube video:

And here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wg9jlgsbxo34zxh/simtraxx_transfagarasan_v0.81-DRD-addon.rar

I absolutely recommend this update, to me the track looks definitely better. Is there any way to make this update official?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back