Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN / DN7C / (Romania) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to Google Earth the south section. Looks very fun too. :)
Trans.jpg

Hello. I can't open Simtraxx's any map. Can you help me? I am selecting track then start it but it waits 1-2 minutes then sends me back to main menu.

I need help! The track is installed, but when it starts loading the track and the cars, the track hasnt loaded and the cars begin to fall into the emptiness.

Hi AC TRAXX. How do you install this track? What I did was I created a folder in the tracks folder of Asseto Corsa "tracks/transfagarasan" and drop everything there. It's not showing up when I'm choosing a track. Thank you in advance.

There are no other suggestions, that is literally the only way to install it. (no need to create folders and rename files)

Delete any previous versions that you have installed, download and open the zip file, drag and drop into the tracks folder. Done. If anything, make sure you aren't trying to open it in Time Attack Mode. (Practice and Hotlap are the only two modes that work in SP with this track IIRC)

Hi. I've been playing with this map since rfactor. But now in AC, its seems like having problem with quick racing mode. The car fall to emptiness. Can you help? Really would like to race with AI on this track.

Thanks

Hi. I've been playing with this map since rfactor. But now in AC, its seems like having problem with quick racing mode. The car fall to emptiness. Can you help? Really would like to race with AI on this track.

Thanks

Hi, RACE with AI should work on on Hill Climb layout. Downhill doesnt work yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%