Training / Setup / Support Information

• Francisca Roele

wow you guys are fast. I was already happy going from 1:24 to 1:16. I guess I better drive a few more laps.

I don't know how to set up the car so I'm just going to try the ones you guys posted, many thanks for sharing and who knows I might shave off a few more seconds!

Then again, on Saturday itself I'm just going to focus on finishing the race in one piece, if I do that I'll be happy.

If all else fail I can always blame it on my xbox 360 DriveFX steering wheel :D

Aida05 Setup

here is my setup for the FD event i will update it if i change something
pb atm 1.38.6xx :bike::ambulance::homer:

Peugot 407 '06 setup --->
the 2nd one was good for a 1.37.7 new pb ;D

Attachments

• Peu_AIDA_Q2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Peu_AIDA_Q3.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 182
seat toledo cupra setup okoyama

first outing in the lil' seat at okoyama: 1:40:2xy, other guys were doing 38s, 36s possible I'd say (not for me, though)

I used Vale setup as basis, race setup fuel for 14 laps (hope that's enough ...) tweaked a little here and there.

p.s. anyone using this setup on Saturday will have to let me pass at least once :) (plz aliens, use it ...)

Attachments

• toledo aida race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 206
ok, working on toledo too.

started with base of valencia - been using motec and the r2p spreadsheet to work on set up. 1.40.1xx is my best to date, motec showing me i've a 1:38.2x in there if i nail it perfect!!!

still more work to do - left hand side of car still needing sorting a little - as always problems getting heat to rear of car, especially rear right. Hints welcome as R2P suggests a softer tyre compound... yeah... right!!! :)

***UPDATED*** new set up... still work to do but now clocking 1:39.1xx motec now showing a 1.38.0xx possible for myself if i go green. gonna post under general race 07 set ups and any additional changes will be made there.

Attachments

• Toledo KP tweaks 4.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 210
2nd flying lap was a 1.39.3, default setup with the steering lock & fuel changed.

I really need to work on a setup for my E90. The BMW is not a pickup and drive car, spinning exiting t1, the crest out of the hairpin is a nuisance too.

It's nice to be out of the Leon though

2nd flying lap was a 1.39.3, default setup with the steering lock & fuel changed.

I really need to work on a setup for my E90. The BMW is not a pickup and drive car, spinning exiting t1, the crest out of the hairpin is a nuisance too.

It's nice to be out of the Leon though

Hehe Simon,

Better start driven the E90 some to practice some RWD for GTR Evolution ;)

Just did some laps on this circuit very fun, corner exit speed is very important. Did a 13lap race and tires were fine after that. Did not care to take it easy so no tire worries here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back