• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Traffic mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Helldriver, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Helldriver

Helldriver

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi guys,

i can´t mod anything at all. But i´m good in dreaming about stuff.:)
    Nowadays have so much nice road tracks for AC which already got two-lane ai lines and traffic loops.
    Somehow i´m still missing a traffic mod, which contains regular passenger cars, some trucks and maybe a bus. Low polygon models, no interior and not faster than 80 km/h.

Maybe somebody picks up the idea, who knows?

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    You can try the Pacific Coast mod, it has some options to make the AI act as traffic where they drive slow and stay in their lane. Just pick a bunch passenger cars for the AI.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/pacific-coast.126505/

There's another one that has two way traffic but I forget which one.

3. Helldriver

Helldriver

Ratings:
    +21
    Thank you guys, i know this tracks already. Both are great.
    Also the Shuto Express Way and Lake Louise are great for traffic simulations.

It´s fun driving road races in traffic in AC, but the "traffic cars" are driving too fast (accelerating, cornering, braking, top speed) and are too new, shiny and expensive.
    Maybe this would be a believable scenario for monaco but not at lake louise.

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    Pacific Coast and Coste Road have the AI driving at much slower speed, like real traffic.