F1 2011 Traction Control

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Cheers Paul. I may persevere at another time but I only get limited time on the PS3 these days and if I'm spending it all on crashing it's just not the same as enjoying myself racing, albeit on an "easeier level".
No worries fella, it's just a game which is meant to be fun when all said an done. No sence banging your head against the Armco. Also, as I drive a PC I can't really comment on how the DFGT is set-up on a PS3, just hope that CM sort that out soon, if they haven’t already? In his last YouTube video Steve Stoop aka Cadmuss (We're not worthy) said that Monza being one of the easier tracks is one of the best to practice on when you are trying out something new, perhaps give that a try. Technical tracks like Suzuka you probably want to steer clear of as its very narrow and so there’s not much room for error there. It also has a bridge which I believe one of our recent posters here sits under; give him a wave next time you fly past, as he seems in need of cheering up! ;-)

Well I finally managed to get round Monza with no TC and no ABS. It was a 1.22.4 . Not bad for my first tractified lap.

The biggest difficulty is the amount of pressure to put on the throttle. I.e - how fast to accelerate. Bungee comes in useful here I guess but still you're always trying to push and push to the edge.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%