1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks with stands missing

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Patrick Gatewood, May 24, 2012.

1. Hey all of my tracks for FSR 2012 are missing sections of stands and some of the stands on some tracks are missing roofing. Canada doesn't have any stands at all. I'm just wondering if i have a setting wrong thats causing that or what i should check. Thanks

2. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

I have the same problem. In your rFactor config, try turning off Anti Aliasing completely.
    Do you have an ATI card?

3. yeah i actually do have an ATI card. I'll try turning off the Anti Aliasing and see what happens

4. I went ahead and tried messing with the config a bit and couldn't find anything that worked. I turned off the Anti Aliasing and that didn't work... i can probably try a few more combinations

5. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Are you running DX9?
    Latest ATI drivers?
    Have you made sure that you're not forcing AA in the Catalyst Control Center?
    Probably a stupid question, but you do have your graphics turned up to max inside rFactor?

6. yeah i'm running DX9. And i'm pretty sure all the drivers are the latest. I haven't checked the Catalyst Control Center. And i haven't checked the ingame graphics. I'll check those things

7. Oh my heck! Haha! It was the ingame settings. I can't believe i didn't check those. I just assumed they'd be set to the highest or at least medium settings as default. Haha! Anyway thanks for the help Simon!

• Like Like x 1
  8. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

:roflmao: