1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks updated

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rob Shillito, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Ive just been on GTR Evo and most of the tracks have new adverts and especially Brands Hatch and Mantorp Park so far seem to have either been remodelled or tweeked. I havent played it for a couple of weeks but the tracks seem completely different to how i remember them
  2. Dietmar

Premium Member

I actually never pay attention to the adds, but wasnt it a feature of the game that it is loading the add content dynamically from the internet?
  3. I hoped for Zandvoort update. But no. it was still the bad one. Race Pro's Zandvoort = great
  4. the adverts change everytime as if you surf and have steam running it collects datas and updates the track adverts after your liking
  5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i wondered where that ad board for Mens health came from :O
  6. lol :) i just wonder how Ben's tracks look like.... with all that chicks around i could't drive propper :p
  7. Going with that logic, all of Buxton's tracks have adverts for body repair shops.
  8. LMAO :)
  9. And all of my tracks should have adverts for 900 deg rotation wheels ^_^