• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks updated

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rob Shillito, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +30
    Ive just been on GTR Evo and most of the tracks have new adverts and especially Brands Hatch and Mantorp Park so far seem to have either been remodelled or tweeked. I havent played it for a couple of weeks but the tracks seem completely different to how i remember them

2. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    I actually never pay attention to the adds, but wasnt it a feature of the game that it is loading the add content dynamically from the internet?

3. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +268
    I hoped for Zandvoort update. But no. it was still the bad one. Race Pro's Zandvoort = great

4. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    the adverts change everytime as if you surf and have steam running it collects datas and updates the track adverts after your liking

5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    i wondered where that ad board for Mens health came from :O

6. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    lol :) i just wonder how Ben's tracks look like.... with all that chicks around i could't drive propper :p

7. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Going with that logic, all of Buxton's tracks have adverts for body repair shops.

8. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    LMAO :)

9. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    And all of my tracks should have adverts for 900 deg rotation wheels ^_^