Tracks that would be perfect to make in gtr evo

one million + 1 :love2:

At the risk of sounding monotonous. One day, one day we may see it (I hope before I die).

Long time ago, i heard somewhere that Neel Jani wants to do it for Evo. But i can't remember where it was posted and when.

If you are that keen on it, maybe you have a look how to contact and ask him. I think he also did some tracks that are downloadable here. But i have no time to have a search now!

plz leave an info here, if you have a reply from him.

The Bathurst track has a chequered history with Simbin titles. Due to most of the GTR2 and GTL versions currently released being based on Codemasters, they haven't been approved for use by many Communities (such as RD) and for the same reason, noone has released a GTRE version. There is one that has been done, but it won't be officially released.
The next best option was a conversion of the Mt. Panorama 1967 track released for rFactor, some time ago. It was scratch built and therefore the "legal" issues wouldn't apply. There have been hints that this one would be released for GTL and GTRE:

[ame]http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3916[/ame]

However, I have also read elsewhere that the designer of the rFactor track won't allow permission for the conversion. Don't know if that is true, but it has gone very quiet lately.

So, who knows, but it is a shame that one of the best racing tracks in the world is denied to great sims such as GTL and GTRE.

• Ariff Roose

Oh defintiely Infeneon!!:plus1: I love it. been racing it in GT4 with the V12 LMR

• Andrew Evans

However, I have also read elsewhere that the designer of the rFactor track won't allow permission for the conversion. Don't know if that is true, but it has gone very quiet lately.

i actually contacted him about doing this back in june.... had a basic conversion running in evo... but there's was no point going further without permissions... he said he'd been sick and not had a chance to do any work on it - but he was still planning on putting out in evo himself someday...

i told him to hit me up if things changed...

• Ariff Roose

I want to make a track that is a highway in Malaysia. Its long, straight and full of small chicanes. would be perfect to test the top speed of cars!

Bathurst

We're giving it a go from scratch over at FVRFactor.com and will run it is a WIP version release when we get a bit closer. We started the track about a week and a half ago and its coming along quite well. Needs a bit of work yet but its amazing how quickly that will all fall into place. The walls have been painted, just need to be plastered on the wall yet. Not too many roadside bits to be added. We'll do the usual FVR WIP release but at least it will be legal and GTR2 and EVO followers will have something to drive. Here is an early vid of it. Yes it is in rFactor the vid but its being done for EVO and GTR2 just needs to be converted when finished.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mqRQzPcuHc[/ame]

This is great news Flash, I had recently noticed your threads at VRFactor.com, and will watch progress closely. :pray2:

You will make a huge number of Simracing fans very happy with this one, and not just Aussies either. This is one of the world's truly classic racetracks. :cheer2:

• Ariff Roose

Good video Flash!!:plus1:

When is it gonna be released?! I very excite

and um..

KNOCKHILL IS AWESOME TRACK

Edit: reminds me of a mini nurburgring or a spa francorchamps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back