• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Tracks from RBR CZECH

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Appie Kuipers, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +20
    Dear Guy's, downloaded some tracks from RBR CZECH: only to use in online or offline tournement mode?
    Some older people like me don't understand what's this is about? Thanks for your help...........Appie.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,821
    Appie, I'm not fully familiar with all of the details of the Czech mod, but I think that many of their Tracks are designed by their members and are restricted to their community only. ie You need to run the Czech Plug-in to use them.
    Some get included in RSRBR but many do not, the co-operation between the two groups seems variable at best.

I suspect that they won't work with the default RBR either, without the Czech Plug-In.

Maybe someone involved with the Czech Group can explain more.

3. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks, I'll try.

4. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +20
    Well I 've installed there tournement plugin, the option shows in the menu, but can't find the tracks.

5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,234
    Not to mention. Some tracks only works when doing online rally.
    Others only works in online rally after you have donated to the plugin guys. I used that plugin before moving to RD.

6. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +20
    OK! Thanks for the info.