1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks TrackPack F1 2008 Part 2/3 1.1

Melbourne, Sepang, Shangaï, Monaco, Montreal, Abu Dhabi, Fuji, Magny Cours, Silverstone

1. CRaZyChaOs55 submitted a new resource:

TrackPack F1 2008 Part 2/3 - Melbourne, Sepang, Shangaï, Monaco, Montreal, Abu Dhabi, Fuji, Magny Cours, Silverstone

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. The AI (especially on your 2008 car mod) does not like the French GP. The AI crash at the start and run off track. Only track so far I'm having this problem with.

3. The game is not recognizing the tracks.Yes I tried the all the tracks and car method but still same issue .Please help

Thank You

4. Try pressing 'Enter' or 'Escape' or 'Alt+F4' when you see the loading bar stops.

5. I
    I cant even see the tracks in the game
    I just pasted the "GameData" folder.I can only see the car in the menu not the track.Only Rezia tracks are available thats it

6. Did you download and install all of the Original Trackpack and then install all of the V1.1 Trackpack updates to the original.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  7. Original track pack ??? Where will I get it from ??

Its not included the thread
    Please give the link
    Thank you

8. deceda

deceda
    Premium Member

Maybe a little bit late, but ... I can't see FUJI? Track Number 16 doesn't appear in the menu...
    Can someone help?

Edit: Found the mistake. In the Update Pack, a folder is missing for this track, so the GDB-File is extracted in the wrong one ...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016