Resource icon

Tracks TrackPack F1 2008 Part 1/3 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CRaZyChaOs55 submitted a new resource:

Warning ! MOD F1 2008 is just a convertion , there is nothing that you change the 3D cars like the physic. And TrckPack are many convertion RFT 2008. ( An update will be put on the forum shortly )

TrackPack F1 2008 Part 1/3 - Melbourne, Sepang, Shangaï, Monaco, Montreal, Abu Dhabi, Fuji, Magny Cours, Silverstone

Hello ! We 'll put the MOD F1 2008 Online and the TackPack (part 1) 2008 . Enjoy this MOD was mits time to do so I hope it will please you!

See you on the track! :)

MOD F1 2008 : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mod-f1-2008.9995/

Track Pack Part 2:

Track Pack Part 3:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Are these tracks supposed to be for Automobilista? They show up in the game track menu, but do not load. I checked the GDB file & under the Filter Properties it's listed as = Filter Properties = RoadCourse 2005 SRGrandPrix OWChallenge. That's for the rfactor game. In order for any track to work in Automobilista, it first must be converted to GSC2013. And most people are adding the new textures & shader files to get them like the new original Reiza tracks. The GDB file then will say= Filter Properties = StockV8 * . Plus there's 3 Search & Mas files has to be added in the track SCN folder. If you uploaded these tracks for rfactor, then you put them in the wrong category.

I Believe That you're the only one Having concern . Personally all those who Have the MOD and the circuits have no concern before posting on RaceDepartment . If you still see that the so tidy and files correctly his Persists we'll see What we can do . ;)

Oh , I guess not many MOD F1 "steal" that was on Game Stock Car. A person will feel the current time if the MOD was "stealing" lol. I do not see why that MOD was "stealing" since they began in plublique on rF1 . ;)

Oh , I guess not many MOD F1 "steal" that was on Game Stock Car. A person will feel the current time if the MOD was "stealing" lol. I do not see why that MOD was "stealing" since they began in plublique on rF1 . ;)

this is not from at all from GSC serie at the beginning, was from rfactor or grandprix 4, and btw you still need to give a credit you wasnt made tgis mod at the start 8 yts ago at age of 12

Yes I know that the MODS just rFactor , it's just a convertion of the MOD , we do not see what we did wrong, other people do well with MODS of F1S -R , MMG , RFT and more others. If we have to say on MODS , what should we say of circuits ?! many leagues use the system of others. I even saw on YouTube a league known enough their MOD is tested on our circuit and we knew it was ours because we saw on the big screens of the way of Shanghai stand the names of our league (if I find the video I put the links) , there was no complaint so far was wanted it was on purpose mits in public , we were glad the other league uses our tours ! ;)

I would not annoy me or seem rude, but , is that you're at least happy once in your life that modders like us or else do that stuff for all F1 fans , WTCC etc ... ?

Yes I know that the MODS just rFactor , it's just a convertion of the MOD , we do not see what we did wrong, other people do well with MODS of F1S -R , MMG , RFT and more others. If we have to say on MODS , what should we say of circuits ?! many leagues use the system of others. I even saw on YouTube a league known enough their MOD is tested on our circuit and we knew it was ours because we saw on the big screens of the way of Shanghai stand the names of our league (if I find the video I put the links) , there was no complaint so far was wanted it was on purpose mits in public , we were glad the other league uses our tours ! ;)

I would not annoy me or seem rude, but , is that you're at least happy once in your life that modders like us or else do that stuff for all F1 fans , WTCC etc ... ?

its not only the track pack, its all the 2008 mod you import in racedepartment, nothing is from you.... you only made the convertion and all the hour you put to convert that is less than make one model of those car whitout the skin.... so you absolutly need to put credit to FSONE from the carpack... and find the author of all those track and put the credit to them also... after that its will be legal

Listen I will not force me even more I do not want her parte fight lol I'll check with our modder what we will do , I will keep you posted. ;)

Content
  • Content that is false, harassing, or offensive is not permitted at our site. Our staff will remove these items as soon as possible and will take appropriate actions against the poster.
  • RaceDepartment is a community for all age groups, hence we will not allow offensive pictures, movies, sexually explicit material, or any other content deemed to be outside the bounds reasonable taste.
  • The same is true of excessive strong language or swearing. Content containing such language may be removed in whole or in part at the discretion of the staff.
  • Discussions and content centred around race, nationality, religion, cultures or belief systems is not permitted. This content can be sensitive for some users and therefore will be removed and appropriate action taken against the poster.
  • Spamming, flooding, chain letters, advertising and recruiting is not allowed in any format on the website, forums, teamspeak or via private messages.
  • Do not hotlink, post, attach, or upload other peoples content unless you have permission to do so. See our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy for more information.
  • Posting links and/or hyperlinked text to downloads that are not hosted on www.racedepartment.com/downloads/, but rather an external third party website, will be removed unless the user has been specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back