• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

trackmap rebind?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by madhotch, Jul 26, 2015.

1. madhotch

madhotch

Ratings:
    +0
    so i hear numpad 0 toggles the trackmap? i dont have a numpad on my keyboard, is there any other way to get rid of that damned map? Maybe a button i can bind to toggle any and all HUD elements?

2. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    Banned

Ratings:
    +106
    I use Pinnacle Game Profiler to map and remap any key or mouse action !

There might be an ini file somewhere to turn it off !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  3. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +422
    Hi,

If you don't want the map then its best to you could disable it completely by renaming the d3d9.dll. This way you save just a tiny bit of performance. Why have it running if you don't want it imo.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    I believe you can also edit the TrackMapConf.txt file in the \Plugins\TrackMap folder.

Find the "KeyboardKeyMode = VK_NUMPAD0" line and change it to whichever key you want (just make sure it doesn't conflict with anything else used by the game).

5. madhotch

madhotch

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually figured this way out myself, but I just set it to OFF. Didn't realize you can rebind it from there as well.

Thanks for all the help guys!