1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Trackmania Turbo delayed to early 2016

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Alex Franchini, Oct 1, 2015.

1. tmt_e3_screen_stadium10.png
    Some bad news for those who were eager to get their hands on Nadeo's new racer. Trackmania Turbo has been delayed to "early 2016" according to the post on the Ubisoft blog. TMT was originally slated for a November 2015 release.

Apparently the development team needs more time to "enhance the game's campaign and interface". Multiplayer will also see more attention, with further updates and testing, which is unsurprising considering online features have always been Trackmania's backbone. A new mode will also sneak in, and it will offer "a new way" to challenge friends on user-made tracks.

Finally, the track editor and random generator feature will receive some more polish as well, in order to make them more accessible and complete.

I personally can't wait for Trackmania Turbo to come out as the series has always been one of my favorites. It's an arcade racer that requires skill and knowledge of the ridiculous but perfectly coherent driving model.

What do you think of Trackmania Turbo? Let us know in the comments.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

That's a shame, but I guess if it doesn't fit in as a proper TM game, it's only ever going to be a flop.
  3. Dave Fox

Dave Fox
    I get there...eventually.

I never heard of this game before but now that i have, I'm very disappointed with this delay :laugh:
    • Haha Haha x 2
  4. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

I'll just play TM:United and Trackmania 2 until then like I always have. :ninja:
  5. BoogerMac

Premium Member

I was addicted to Trackmania Stadium last year...games are stupidly addicting.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

Being someone who grew up with the free TM games, to pay over US$50 for a TM, I would expect it to be absolutely amazing. Good on them for realising now and not 2 days after release.
  7. I checked this game out and it looks absolutely amazing, I wonder though if a 6 GB Ram
    and 2 GB Graphics card can support this thing.
  8. Shawdad

PSN ID: Shawdad

Dang! Oh well, as long as it is a better game for it, I will never be truly mad about a game release delay. I am sick of buying unfinished games.
  9. Shawdad

PSN ID: Shawdad

And I am one of the stupidest of all :( I have more games in my backlog than I could ever physically finish in my lifetime. Theoretically.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm not sure if we could expect anything less from Ubisoft in this day and age.