TrackMania Nations Forever

Why anyone didn't tell me about this thread? :quiet:

Once I was 7th best in my country, but I stopped playing it because my computer broken down (It was on September '08)... :(

Now that my computer is fixed, I'm planning to make a comeback :clap:

This thread was already here way before you were even born :)D). TM is great fun and although it is not a sim we have had some great nights on Teamspeak with a bunch of people.
I am sure Yoeri Gijsen must still have a :poop:load of custom made tracks on his HDD

Yes, my computer only works for that too :(

Just search for "Real F1" and you'll find that.

Still downloading the TMNF installer (because after major repair :() And if there's an RD clan in TMNF, I'll join :clap:

I pop in the real F1 server most days..
I go by the name {AWOL}Sass :)

Yes i saw you Matt, you were among those crazy going top ten racers in those races....I tried this today, and could'nt be better than 23 at three races....The tracks are very challanging and absouletly the funniest server in Trackmania :)...

Yes i saw you Matt, you were among those crazy going top ten racers in those races....I tried this today, and could'nt be better than 23 at three races....The tracks are very challanging and absouletly the funniest server in Trackmania :)...
Ah I got lucky in there today. picked up my first win then repeated it with another and a 3rd. then I came back down to earth with a bump by flying off the track lolz.. Say ello next time you in the server buddy so I know who you are, also feel free to add me to ya buddy list aka: Sass :)

Will it be possible to make an RD Racing Club on TMNF?

Shoot! What are your plans :) ? If you mean with a private server, i think that will be hard. We have the game still installed but besides from some runs during release week there wasnt really much interest in it.

If that changes then let me know!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 224 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 156 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 152 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years