TrackMania Nations Forever

Force Feedback seem to work

Lol i just downloaded the game and did a short 2 minute stint :) But i was driving the keyboard but with every collision my G25 starts to vibrate like a maniac. Does this mean that a wheel is finally integrated in TMNF?

tried back in Ukraine (i am in hungary now again), and accelerator there is an analog option to assign, brake there was not, so i did not assing it, but still surprisingly when i pushed brake pedal it braked....

yeah, I tried the same with assigning the keys and it put (Combined pedals) as key there so I assumed it also assigned the brake to this pedal combination..
but were you able to set the wheel itself to a useful setting? to me with default assignment it's unplayable as it is not linear at all.. I have to turn it quite hard to get just a tiny little reaction on the car :Sneer:

anyway, I'm not gonna play TM with the G25 but I had to try it as the FFB always turned the wheel a bit so playing with keyboard became quite difficult and unpredictable.. :smurf:

Combining pedals in controller settings worked for me with DFP but its more of a "rumble" effect than proper FFB that I feel and I agree that wheel movement is excessive to make it steer, try fiddling with sensitivity sliders ingame to get it to be more "sharp", don't seem to do a lot here though. Game is such a giggle, brilliant time waster.

Sam

I guess there is no dedi server software for this game?
The servers run peer to peer so I guess there is no need for it?

Cracking game, I had an hour on it last night in a server with 250 other racers!

If i'm driving i will setup a server then.

Name: RaceDepartment.com

Can thake a while before i start the game today, need to fix first some other stuff

ok thnx for clarifying Yves! :) Btw I have been told that you can download add-on cars in TMNF. I checked and there they were Trackmania Carpark. I dl 2 of them but I dont know where to put them. Any help plz??

Secondly Is TMNF's backroung when you enter supposed to be green or purple? Mine is green but apparently its meant to be purple????

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back