1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TrackMania Nations Forever

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Gamershell.com wrote:

Original post: Focus Interactive - Press Release: TrackMania Nations Forever - Free and for all!(412068) - GamersHell.com

2. Bram

Bram

So Peter Meijer and Yoeri Gijsen, you can eat your heart out again :sign0151:

3. ill have to get this when its out... i've got all the other Trackmania games, they are great fun!

it seems that if you have United, you can get this as a special United version which has all the same content and more!

4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I have the very first trackmania and the free nations versions, Bloody good fun and some of those circuits (if you can you call em that?) are bloody mental!

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Yeah, a new version for work :)
    PLayed the current Nations version a lot at work.

6. I have played the old one a lot, but after a while it becomes boring.
    Even had a quite high rank.

7. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Hehe, I desgned a shitload of tracks for that game, lol. Good fun indeed! I'll certainly download it.

I actually bought all the other TM games as well (sshhht, don't tell!)

8. Yeah, this is going to be a great game, besides the car will get 10% lighter :) I'm actually playing this more than Race 07 :o

I now play for Team Netherlands with this game.. do you guys play online with Nations? My nickname is ]Shadows[-Tamarillo.

9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

watch out for Robbe[RPM], I'm online every...ehm...4 months?

Nothing can beat the old, first trackmania

10. Maybe it's nice to create sub forum for it. And maybe if possible if the game is released hot a tmn server?? :D

Keep it between these walls, but this is the only racie game i have played quite a lot. All the other games i have because i enjoy skinning more then racing.

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Cool Ive never Heard of it. Any Screenshots??

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

wow cool! Cant wait!

13. We've had it before about the TM:N servers... Was a bit too difficult in those days :)

But I will surely download this when it's released :) Can't remember how many hours I've spend on TM:N, but it was A LOT !

14. Bram

Bram

If somebody can install (and have it running) on the server: hell yeah lets go for it :)

15. a friend runs a dedicated trackmania nations server not the new one will update in a few sec with the server name
    Server name : Vergessen its writen in blue
    have fun and i hope this helped

16. Bram

Bram

Was more thinking to get a RD server up at release day, but installing and running TM on a dedicated server is very complicated!

17. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I will see what I can do mate.

Lets get some Nadeo's.

18. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Im up for a bit of this, It a real good giggle :)

19. Bram

Bram

With teamspeak and TMN, you can laugh your *** off... lets do some once it is released at the 16th