TrackMania 2 (Stadium/Canyon/Valley)

We're out of codes! Thanks to everyone for the participation and congratulations to the winners. We love to reward our regulars so please come back often for new giveaways. :)

How to stop the wheel from shaking?

Weird, I play the game with my keyboard. However everytime I hit a wall or an object my G27 steeringwheel starts to shake :)

How can I stop this without having to manually detach my wheel all the time?

The Trackmania phenomenon is back! Trackmania 2 Canyon will give players an adrenaline-filled experience, even better than the original Trackmania game played by millions. Trackmania 2 goes far beyond traditional driving games with a fully customizable world of tracks generated by players themselves! With loops, wall rides, ramps, and a multitude of other stunts, you're in for the ride of your life!

The game can now be digitally purchased here and don't forget to sign in to our TM2 forums to meet up with other drivers for some online fun!

Attachments

• tm2.jpg
    tm2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6,247
Bought it yesterday for my son who is a big fan. Looks better than the already excellent TM United Forever and from a little bit of playing time myself i think the game is a step forward. Recommended if you liked the original!

I've played Trackmania Forever United for a long time (I even managed to be 92nd best on the world) so I bought TM2 (during multiplayer beta) simply because its Trackmania. TM got a bit boring after two years however. It's a lot of fun, but not at the top level I used to play long time ago. It ended up playing 15-second part of the same ESL track for 14 hours without a break. I don't play it much now, but it's really worth the money.

Which reminds me that I have one Trackmania Forever United account (50-60k+ points, used to drive Race of Champions 90k+) with a key to sell. PM/email if you're interested.

TrackMania 2 Canyon Release Trailer

With the retail version now available to purchase since this Wednesday, Ubisoft has also released another trailer announcing the release of TM2C.

(EDIT: Whoops, forgot that this thing is already at the frontpage :p)

• Deleted member 6919

Never played trackmania before, what are the driving views?

Trackmania 2: Canyon is the most arcadish racing game I know (and it's not a bug, it's a feature). 3rd person camera (bumper cam as well), speeds over 800kph, loops, wallrides, huge jumps and everlasting perfectly controllable drifts. Gamepad is almost neccessary if you want to play Trackmania 2: Canyon well (keyboard is also an option, but don't try it with a wheel, you'll destroy it). Great competition, ladder system, user made tracks (track builder/editor), if you want to relax and try something not very real, TM is a great choice. Oh and I forgot about cars passing through each other (actually a good thing with 200 players on track at the same time). If you want to try it, I suggest downloading the free verion of older Trackmania Forever, which is called Trackmania Nations Forever. The driving model is not the same, but it will surely show you the Trackmania principles. You could also try Trackmania Forever United, a previous version containing 7 enviroments = 7 completely different driving models, this version is paid however.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back