TrackMania 2 (Stadium/Canyon/Valley)

• Nippon2

This game looks absolutely smashing. Thanks for the great video!

I like the fact, that they market it for what it is - no where do the claim it to be a sim, or even realistic - it's arcadish, fun, adrenaline-pumping, braindead and violent racing... for that, I could even consider buying.

:D

uxvp.png

exv.png

zc7.png

Just two days now till the launch of TrackMania 2: Canyon, a new game in the hugely popular series. Canyon marks the return of all the popular features found in earlier iterations including championship, cooperative mode and of course our beloved track editor. Because TrackMania is all about repetition and shaving those last thousands of a second, we want to give our readers a 2-day head start over the competition.
We have five beta keys up for grabs that are valid until the game’s release on the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of September. That’s soon but fans of the series know how important speed is. So all you need to do is answer this simple question (correctly) and be among the first 5 to do it, sounds easy right? The question is as follows:

What feature will make an appearance in TrackMania 2: Canyon and is a first in the series?

Hint: it’s a feature, not content.

If you know the answer please contact me here (mail). Or tweet me your answer via twitter. Please note that I'll reply by mail or pm your personal twitter account. Once our lucky number is reached this post receives an update stating that we’re out of codes to give away. Good luck!

Update #1: 2 codes left!
Update #2: Hint: it's not the expansion of an existing feature, nor part of the mania ecosystem.
Update #3 :Just 1 more code available.

We're out of codes! Thanks to everyone for the participation and congratulations to the winners. We love to reward our regulars so please come back often for new giveaways

Special thanks to Ubisoft

trackmania-canyon.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back