TrackMania 2 (Stadium/Canyon/Valley)

Hehe. He shouldn't look at the ingame rankings, Scott! The best drivers of the country/world normally don't have such high ranks, simply because they don't have the time nor motivation to keep/get/have it; it doesn't say anything. I can imagine it looks cool though! ;D

I'll probably buy it, but I hope there will come a competitive environment in the game so huge gaming tournaments such as ESWC and WCG can have this game in their lineup.

Trackmania 2 coming September E3

Online racer arriving later this year, Shootmania and Questmania also inbound.

Ubisoft have confirmed that Trackmania 2: Canyon will be coming this September. As with the first game, the focus will be on creating content and sharing it with the community. All available tracks will have been created by users using the in-game tools.
According to Ubisoft, it's about bringing the best of Web 2.0 elements to the racing genre and "giving the power to players."

A trailer was also shown which displayed very fast cars being thrown around the kind of crazy track we've come to expect from the series, featuring loop-the-loops, ridiculous jumps and 90-degree banks through a Grand Canyon-esque environment.

Also announced was a few details relating to the wider 'Mania' vision. Dubbed, 'PlanetMania', the FPS ShootMania and the RPG QuestMania are also in development.

Ubisoft have confirmed that Trackmania 2: Canyon will be coming this September. As with the first game, the focus will be on creating content and sharing it with the community. All available tracks will have been created by users using the in-game tools. According to Ubisoft, it's about bringing the best of Web 2.0 elements to the racing genre and "giving the power to players."

A trailer was also shown which displayed very fast cars being thrown around the kind of crazy track we've come to expect from the series, featuring loop-the-loops, ridiculous jumps and 90-degree banks through a Grand Canyon-esque environment.

My dad plays TrackMania Nations every single night, has done for the past 3-4 years now, he's in the top 50 in the UK.... i showed him the video today he was like that's cool, chilled out guy with a chilled out response to a cool game :)

Enough said i think hehe

TM2.jpg

A fresh new screenshot!

The physics will probably be the same. The tracks on the otherhand will not be the same. :) Going more back to the first Trackmania game in terms of tracks now. :)

Good, because Nations and Forever tracks, stadium in particular, leaned too much toward the stunt and platform aspect, which I loathe. Free flowing race-style tracks FTW!

• Wizkido

The best of the best...continues with some of the best....I like Nadeo and I like Ubisoft...so a game made by those two can oly be exemplary. Can't wait for it. I play Nations Forever for 4 years...and still cannot get bored by it

Some hardcore simracers will not admit it, but come on haven't we all played Trackmania in the past? Now the phenomenon is back! Two weeks before the official release of the game Ubisoft released a new video trailer from PAX 2011 in Seattle showing how to customize your cars, build your own tracks and race like a idiot through the canyons!
tm2.jpg
Trackmania 2 Canyon will give players an adrenaline-filled experience, even better than the original Trackmania game played by millions. Trackmania 2 goes far beyond traditional driving games with a fully customizable world of tracks generated by players themselves! With loops, wall rides, ramps, and a multitude of other stunts, you're in for the ride of your life! Trackmania 2 will be released on PC on September 14, 2011.

With up to 200 players online, we think it's time for an official RaceDepartment TM2 server to enjoy this game to the max. Are you up for it? For more information, support, mods and funny online events please visit our TrackMania 2: Canyon forums.

meh TM was horrible. this looks pretty cool even tho i prefer sim. I like the track building...ima add some SPA, monaco, monza, istanbul, malaysia, singapore and japan turns and straights to this game...or just combine all the tracks into 1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back